• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Pacifists can't directly demand (cede) planets unless they're fallen empires so I have to either "liberate" them (makes a new nation that you usually vassalize) or cede them to my vassals. Unfortunately the federation ai just went to war already though it looks like they'll clear up the star lanes for me. Though with jump drive it's less of an issue. I'm just sick of these guys. the whole game they jump on weak empires, block travel lanes and jump in on our wars to try to steal victory.

The unbidden are an end game crisis of being that destroy planets and have like 500k fleet power if you don't defeat them quickly.

It's like poetry

Indrid, is Stellaris the only PDS game you play? I enjoyed it for a bit, then moved onto HoI4.

RC

Banned
I'm just glad that the Bo signing has been finalized and we can focus on other things. Like.....um.....yeah.

Cake Boss

Banned
I was interested in the snes athletic then I saw this.

ZG2ot97.png

PillarEN

I never knew they pissed anyone off until today in this thread. Don't own any myself though. Got a Squidward one for my sister some years back.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Rangers and Sabres at Citi Field today to promote the 2018 NHL Winter Classic.

winter_classic_citi_field.jpg

WTF @ the Rangers WC logo?

Quick

Banned
Faux-retro Rangers logo is kinda neat, though a bit plain.

The Sabres logos and colours though...🔥🔥

Rangers-Sabres-Winter-Classic-Logos-590x408.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hey, we're playing fucking hockey tonight!

Gropp-Andersson-Ronning
Gettinger-Fontaine-Stromwall
Kovacs-Lettieri-Moore
Leedahl-Pettit-Carbonara

Pedrie-Pionk
Bereglazov-Zborovskiy
Day-Crawley

Nell
Georgiev

Super interested in how that D corps performs.

Top Bottom