• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Hot take of the day: NHL logo rankings

DJInfjuXoAA85es

from Dom Luszczyszyn

Don't disagree with much.

PillarEN

I like the Oilers and their oily letter font that they got going. Carolina, Jackets and Anaheim and actually the Caps logo do nothing for me. I like the Caps jerseys though with the letters on the chest. I always thought that was their logo haha. Same how I like the Wild travel hockey-esque jerseys.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think I'm the only one who likes the Ducks logo. I just like how it's subtly a 'D'.

It's a good logo if you look at it in a vacuum, but its depressing when you compare it to the original. Still don't understand why they won't go back to it full time.

images

Samueli pls

PillarEN

I like the Coyotes logo too. I even used to like the jerseys before they added the extra black to it. But I've gone on about that before and won't bore you all with my comparison picks anymore.

goaltender-ilya-bryzgalov-of-the-phoenix-coyotes-is-unable-to-stop-a-picture-id98709942

Yawnier

Banned
I don't know. Maybe the guy thinks it's some Chief Wahoo level? Never got that impression when I was in college writing a paper in my native american english studies class. But eh. Some might take it badly anyway.

I'm not sure why Dom has that logo unranked either. I feel like we talked about the Blackhawks logo and name in here before a while back, and I can't speak for other native americans but I have absolutely zero problem with it.

The old Cleveland Indians logo though.... never was a fan of it.

I'm not sure why Dom has that logo unranked either. I feel like we talked about the Blackhawks logo and name in here before a while back, and I can't speak for other native americans but I have absolutely zero problem with it.

The old Cleveland Indians logo though.... never was a fan of it.

I thought the difference was that the Blackhawks logo was a depiction of a specific dude, where as the Indians logo and name are just downright offensive.

Top Bottom