• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
etexqn4vwomz.jpg

Hmmmmm
Lmao if this is real

Yawnier

Banned
I'd welcome Lupul back if he could actually play. The Lupul - Kadri - Frattin (I think it was Frattin) line was fire in the lockout season.

Fruit Lupes can't play anymore, which is one of the problems with this whole thing. Dude looked finished as an NHL player 2 or 3 years ago and if you look at his Instagram he hasn't kept himself in shape like he used to either.

Also I don't know where to find it but that laundry list of random injuries that was posted a few years ago that he has suffered over the years is crazy.

Merguson

Banned
Love how salty other fans are about this Lupul situation. They just wish their teams had the gumption to circumvent the cap as effectively as Leafs Nation.

There's zero cap circumvention going on though. The Leafs have never put Lupul on LTIR and his cap hit remains on the team.

They just don't want him around the team.

zroid

Banned
it's not surprising cakey doesn't understand how LTIR doesn't works, considering his team has never used it

*disappears back into the ether*

Cake Boss

Banned
it's not surprising cakey doesn't understand how LTIR doesn't works, considering his team has never used it

*disappears back into the ether*

That same ether gas cloud that Leafs fans have been sniffing from Lou's wrinkly hairy ass since he got hired, as his wet farts expand into leafs fans faces everytime the leafs send someone to Robidas island. They eat his farts as the gas has clouded their judgement, when the gas hypnotizes them, anything he does is the correct move and they will blindely defend it. This green fecal matter gas gives Lou unlimited power as his minions aimlessly follow him.

*Tout 💨*

There is another of Lou's farts.

*Marleau 3 year signing 💨*

*Tout tout 💨💨*

Yawnier

Banned
That same ether gas cloud that Leafs fans have been sniffing from Lou's wrinkly hairy ass since he got hired, as his wet farts expand into leafs fans faces everytime the leafs send someone to Robidas island. They eat his farts as the gas has clouded their judgement, when the gas hypnotizes them, anything he does is the correct move and they will blindely defend it. This green fecal matter gas gives Lou unlimited power as his minions aimlessly follow him.

*Tout 💨*

*Tout tout 💨💨*

Holy fuckkkkk

Stasis

Farts are an interesting subject.

They really are.

I don't care how old I get, farts will always make me laugh. They make me laugh so much my gf laughs because of how much fun I'm having.

edit: Is there an NHL topic yet? I don't wanna look for it. It gets confusing when we're in regular OT. It's too much to handle. And then we'll get 4000 new Pens fans. And now maybe more Leafs and Oils.

Serpico99

*Tout 💨*

*Tout tout 💨💨*

A fart is better than a shit sandwich, which the Hab fans have seemed to enjoy eating at the beginning of each season.

Stasis

Exactly.

When Newman farts in Space Jam it makes me laugh everytime.

I just discovered Rick and Morty (somehow it took this long) and blitzed season 1. Near the end there's an episode where he just farts a lot and I was dying. My gf was downstairs watching a different show and she yells up "alright, there's a fart scene in whatever you're watching!"

Also, good ol' Space Jam.

zroid

Banned
edit: Is there an NHL topic yet? I don't wanna look for it. It gets confusing when we're in regular OT. It's too much to handle. And then we'll get 4000 new Pens fans. And now maybe more Leafs and Oils.

more leafs fans? is that even possible?

Stasis

more leafs fans? is that even possible?

Leafs/Habs.

Like cockroaches. EVERYWHERE.

McDrouin. McMatthews.

And I SWEAR Joe could just misspoke and said "When you fart... start"

Sweet, my reliable as fuck streamer is back this year. God I love him. Nearly flawless every game HD, free (but I donate because he deserves it), and responsive to requests for pre-game/post-game shows.

Stasis

Only one shift, but Grabner-Andersson-Buchnevich already look great together.

Yeah, I'll never get excited fast but Andersson isn't looking out of place at all.

Nice passing by DeAngelo.

And that fucking CANNON by Graves jesus. Would love him to become our 3rd LD behind McDonagh and Sjkei. That's a solid fucking left side.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gabriel Fontaine seems to be flying out there.

I feel like there's a shocking amount of actual Islanders playing in this game.

Quick

Banned
SNES' jersey typeface looks new. Probably commented on this before when they were unveiled.

/jerseynerd

Did they also actually seal off seats in the upper bowl of the Canadian Tire Centre? I'm noticing tarps covering the topmost seats on each side.

Top Bottom