• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Speaking of crash and the boys, I don't want my Switch to crash into the ground and I'm asking the boys: what's the best carrying case for a Nintendo Switch?

Lots of them are available on Amazon and I want to get a good one. Anybody with experience with anything yet?

mdubs

Banned
Speaking of crash and the boys, I don't want my Switch to crash into the ground and I'm asking the boys: what's the best carrying case for a Nintendo Switch?

Lots of them are available on Amazon and I want to get a good one. Anybody with experience with anything yet?
I have the Orzly one. Its inexpensive and feels protective IMO, so I'm pleased

zroid

Banned

apparently it can survive a 1000ft drop so maybe you do want to crash your switch

Pikma

Banned

Yeah I need one too, I have a long trip incoming and I'm afraid I'll end up destroying it somehow

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

Marvie_3

Banned
This is the one I've got. It's great, though I haven't had to use it much yet.

Speaking of which, got a work trip in a couple weeks and I'll finally need to get another Switch game. Will be done Zelda by then. So, Binding of Isaac? Metal Slug? 🤔
Minecraft 😁😁😁😁😁

Pikma

Banned

Speaking of which, got a work trip in a couple weeks and I'll finally need to get another Switch game. Will be done Zelda by then. So, Binding of Isaac? Metal Slug? 🤔
Will Arms be out by then? If so you should get that💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Binding of Isaac is a great game. A real time waster.

Cake Boss

Banned
DBR6PLUXYAAfgY5.png

angry docks

Top Bottom