• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

zroid

Banned
Holy shit, Bob McGill suffered two strokes yesterday ._.

he does colour for the Marlies telecasts and other stuff for Leafs TV

Pikma

Banned
I love the fact Life Is Strange is so popular here in NHLGAF and I also love how that's because we slowly convinced each other to try the game out

<3

PillarEN

I haven't played it yet. I really liked the demo though and it's something I do intend on playing. I like those type of walking simulator games.

Socreges

Banned
I love the fact Life Is Strange is so popular here in NHLGAF and I also love how that's because we slowly convinced each other to try the game out

<3
I love the fact that I can read a post with a Marvietar that begins with "I love the fact" and instantly realize it isn't a Marvie post without needing to see the name

Lehtonen and UFA Mason?

Dustin Brown?

Tyler Ennis?

Those are some strange choices.

I chose Dustin Brown because I have a strong feeling the Kings will try to move that contract and with what Friedman has said, I think the Kings are one of those teams that will get rid a first rounder to move that contract.

Tyler Ennis was just a random one, I didn't know who to choose for Buffalo.

I chose Mason because I thought Stolarz was going to be your guy in a few years.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I love the fact that Marvie has finally come around to liking Life is Strange. Such a fantastic game. :)

PillarEN

It's a great game that shouldn't get a prequel and/or a sequel, it's legacy is fine as it is and they should do something else

I don't mind that it's happening, but I'm with you 100% that I want more Treasure-esque companies that just don't give a damn about franchises and move from new IP to new IP like their lives depended on it.

Socreges

Banned
I chose Dustin Brown because I have a strong feeling the Kings will try to move that contract and with what Friedman has said, I think the Kings are one of those teams that will get rid a first rounder to move that contract.

Tyler Ennis was just a random one, I didn't know who to choose for Buffalo.

I chose Mason because I thought Stolarz was going to be your guy in a few years.
You should be picking players to advantage the Knights, though, not the other teams being plucked.

Pikma

Banned
Damn good guy Creeper actually chose Kari Shitonen, thought you guys were joking

I like you creeper, except when you try to scam me

Pikma

Banned
It's 34 god damn degrees outside.

Winter can hurry the hell up already.
34 degrees is already cold tho

it's 21 here in SD, we've been having really good weather this year, kinda similar to what we used to have 5 or 6 years ago

Cake Boss

Banned
@NicholsOnHockey: Dreger: "I'm told that there are offers on the table for Jordan Eberle." Nothing Chiarelli is willing to accept just yet. #Oilers
@NicholsOnHockey: Dreger on Eberle: "It sounds like he'll definitely get traded." #Oilers

Yo just sweep those perds and get these trades going.

calder

Yo just sweep those perds and get these trades going.

I would vote to end it today if it meant we could get some trades going (sorry Perds). The next three weeks are going to be awesome.

EDIT: you want off season thirst? Not only did I resub to ESPN Insider for a month like the world's biggest idiot just for Pronman's draft combine and rankings shit but I just spent $12 on the Recrutes draft magazine. Twelve actual dollars. On a PDF.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
California starting the US Climate Alliance AND the California Senate approving single-payer/universal healthcare firmly establishes them as the best US state at the moment. Sorry, rest.

zroid

Banned
look at this tool

ad0a941136b2418fb2713efd95e81587.png

Top Bottom