• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Do you think it's likely?

I think it's going to happen, it's just the "when" will it happen is the question. For Beaulieu he could just be exposed for Vegas and i'd be okay with that. Bergy probably wants another 1 v 1 trade for Galchenyuk if we can get more i'd be happy, as long it's a player more similar or a bit better like Kuznetsov or Kuznetsov himself

Also Trade might be incoming:

NHL on NBC‏Verified account
@NHLonNBCSports

Report: Bruins and Wild involved in ‘ongoing trade discussions’

Socreges

Banned
I think it's going to happen, it's just the "when" will it happen is the question. For Beaulieu he could just be exposed for Vegas and i'd be okay with that. Bergy probably wants another 1 v 1 trade for Galchenyuk if we can get more i'd be happy, as long it's a player more similar or a bit better like Kuznetsov or Kuznetsov himself

I'd say Kuznetsov's value is currently higher than Galchenyuk's at the moment. Part of the reason why trading him now is unfortunate, but Bergevin may once again feel like he has no choice and see an opportunity where others see a mistake.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Better stop dreaming now.

It will be for some Canadian or American who plays the right way. The message was sent with the Subban trade.

I'd say Kuznetsov's value is currently higher than Galchenyuk's at the moment. Part of the reason why trading him now is unfortunate, but Bergevin may once again feel like he has no choice and see an opportunity where others see a mistake.

That's what I feel too. But Montreal has needed a damn 1C since Koivu Left. Galchenyuk has those very brief moments where he looks like a 1C but it's fool's gold.

American commie Galchenyuk for good Ontaryah kid and 20 year old Sam Bennett.

Take it or leave it

I'd take Monahan pls.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Smells like brodin or dumba

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They better not expose Beaulieu when they have a shot at getting rid of worse contracts like Emelin or Plekanec.

Beaulieu will sign for cheaper than them.

Cake Boss

Banned
I'd take Monahan pls.

meme-reaction-57b322f6267db.jpeg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally situation is completely different than Subban's even though everyone will try and force the comparison. AGally is 2 years away from UFA, and has now gone through two coaches, and struggled to regain form after his injury, while still scoring 30 the year before and being in elite company this season before his injury. I would rather keep him and see how he rebounds this year, I still think he has top center potential. I have faith that Bergevin will only move him if it makes sense.

These are the players 22 and under who have scored 30 goals in the NHL in the past 5 years.

DB05dlrXYAAK_s5.jpg:large

It's a difficult situation to say the least with his contract situation.

Lol Beaulieu isn't being exposed to Vegas, he still has value, he'll be moved before he's exposed, leaving him would be stupid unless Bergevin had confirmation from GMGM that they won't take him.

zroid

Banned
come to think of it, wasn't NSH vs PIT the most popular SCF pick last summer? things changed when the perds had a mediocre regular season, but everyone and their mother thought the Pens were going to be the best team in the East after winning the cup last year, and the Perds were going to roll in the West after the Subban trade.

I mean, except for the minority who thought Montreal won the trade

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
come to think of it, wasn't NSH vs PIT the most popular SCF pick last summer? things changed when the perds had a mediocre regular season, but everyone and their mother thought the Pens were going to be the best team in the East after winning the cup last year, and the Perds were going to roll in the West after the Subban trade.

👀

yyzjohn

Banned

AKA imbask

Cake Boss

Banned

Minorities don't win in Montreal.

lupinko

Is NHL17 worth $13 bucks on PSN or just wait for NHL18? Or just don't bother?

I really can't see me paying so much for a sports game nowadays.

Pikma

Banned
Damn Luke Cage is garbage too, not as bad as Iron Shit but still, it starts decently but falls apart halfway through

I hope Punisher is more like DD...

Pikma

Banned
So I'm thinking of getting rid of my old Wii but before doing so I decided to work on my backlog

First I started this game called Opoona, an RPG, and well...

If someone ever points a gun at you and orders you to play that game, tell them to shoot you.

PillarEN

I had to laugh at the games Wikipedia page. The reviews are crap. Not like "well people hated but some people loved it". No nobody loves it. They thought it was average at best and average in video games means shit with how the review scale works. On top of that the game released the same day that one of the GOATs was realeased. Super Mario Galaxy.

Pikma

Banned
If people in 2007-2008 thought that shit was mediocre, imagine playing it now, that shit aged horribly

I paid like $10 for it 9 years ago and yet I can't help but feel ripped off

Marvie_3

Banned
So I'm thinking of getting rid of my old Wii but before doing so I decided to work on my backlog

First I started this game called Opoona, an RPG, and well...

If someone ever points a gun at you and orders you to play that game, tell them to shoot you.
I had fun with it. :/

Solo

I still don't see AGally being traded.....yet. This could very likely be his last year/partial year in Montreal, but I still feel like he'll be sporting the CH on opening night in October with a 1 year deal.

Top Bottom