• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Alucard

Banned
Did we just forget about the #1 player on the Pens? LOL

Easy to do this year to be honest. This Pens team is a machine and runs four lines with confidence. They're very solid top to bottom and it's actually pretty incredible how they've managed to find and/or sign guys like Hagelin, Sheary, and Bonino...and they've all contributed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The official stat sheet says the Penguins only have 14 blocked shots in the game. I say there's no fucking way that's true. That goal came directly off of yet another one of them.

This is one frustrating ass game.

Alucard

Banned
The official stat sheet says the Penguins only have 14 blocked shots in the game. I say there's no fucking way that's true. That goal came directly off of yet another one of them.

This is one frustrating ass game.

I can totally understand how this game is frustrating as a Rangers fan. They've gotten a lot of chances.

Chris R

When did the Chicago Stl game start? Need to know how long I can potentially delay getting to the arena on Tuesday (free booze is great)

KingBroly

Banned
Feels like Tampa's gonna sweep Detroit after that one. Bishop played exactly like he did last year in the Playoffs. If you can't get to him by the third, you're not getting to him.

Easy to do this year to be honest. This Pens team is a machine and runs four lines with confidence. They're very solid top to bottom and it's actually pretty incredible how they've managed to find and/or sign guys like Hagelin, Sheary, and Bonino...and they've all contributed.

Perron for Hagelin has been a good trade for both teams

nubcake

Neo Member
Good Lord our top line forwards were +3 across the board tonight. Tyler Johnson has been off all season due to injury but he looked exactly like he did last season tonight.

I also can't believe I'm saying this, but great job by Drouin. If he keeps playing like this all will be forgiven very quickly.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
:(

Just wait until Quebec City comes back.

Habs vs Nordiques would be heated as hell.

Bergevin will still be building this team at that point. "Not quite ready to take that next step", as Price's contract runs out, and Therrien is re-signed to a new extension.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How in the world did they manage to call Hagelin for that penalty? :D

EDIT: Ohhhhhhh, there were TWO penalties. Nice, thanks Pens.

PillarEN

Feels like Tampa's gonna sweep Detroit after that one. Bishop played exactly like he did last year in the Playoffs. If you can't get to him by the third, you're not getting to him.

But I have Detroit winning in 6. Other than the last half of the third it was competitive all game long.

Top Bottom