• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm tied with some fuckface called "Calamari", who even likes calamari?!

Your shit talk means nothing to me

7EoImyX_zps62qtaeqm.gif

Foggy

Beautiful. Now the Pens just have to be disposed of and we can have a glorious San Jose vs. Washington finals. I would be happy for either team to raise the cup.

Fuck Kane. Fuck Keith. Fuck Toews' serial killer stare. Fuck the Hawks. Happy birthday Marvin.

Calamari41

41 > 38
You knew what this was.

Well, when you guys only had Perry, it was like putting up with a hot girl with an annoying laugh. Now that you have Kesler, Bieksa, Garbutt, etc, it's like that same girl only she's missing a hand, doesn't shower, and has Derek Jeter level herpes.

Your star player is literally a rapist

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There's a bit more. This is gold. Starts from the bottom.

H7vYTuo.png

loooooooooool

Real NHL twitter should start tweeting the dude and interact with him. There's some amazing NHL twitters out there, GET TO WORK PEOPLE MAKE THIS MAN FEEL AT HOME

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"the goalie just said fuck it and left?" is my favourite because it's entirely believable

you see the goalie leave but you don't notice 6 vs 5 players that easily so if you know nothing about hockey that HAS to be confusing LOL

I yelped during a meeting when I got the notification on my phone that the Hawks were eliminated.

A postseason without the Kings and Hawks is a goddamn blessing.

Even if the Ducks get eliminated, then at least the rest of the postseason will be interesting as hell instead of depressing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"the goalie just said fuck it and left?" is my favourite because it's entirely believable

you see the goalie leave but you don't notice 6 vs 5 players that easily so if you know nothing about hockey that HAS to be confusing LOL
Probably my favourite line too, especially because it must seem so fucked up without context. I need to tweet him a Subban highlight video.

Top Bottom