• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Pikma

Banned
Blues will kick us out in 5-6 games I think. As much as I hate them I think they're the most complete team in the league right now. they were one of the few team to shut us out during the regular season, we lost 4 of 5 games to them (even though 3 of those went to OT) and a lot of it could be attributed to Allen and Elliott, who will probably end up making the difference again this time.

kingslunk

Blues will kick us out in 5-6 games I think. As much as I hate them I think they're the most complete team in the league right now. they were one of the few team to shut us out during the regular season, we lost 4 of 5 games to them (even though 3 of those went to OT) and a lot of it could be attributed to Allen and Elliott, who will probably end up making the difference again this time.

They were all back to backs except 1. Which was a game before a back to back against them.

Can't judge the regular season performance.

kG2LNDo.jpg

As crazy as it sounds, I think it's going to be the Sharks or Blues coming out of the West.

YEP THAT SOUNDS REALLY CRAZY AND ENTIRELY IMPOSSIBLE. WOW. LOONEY BIN MUCH???

Ducks at home game 7 how could that go wrong lol

Kings: How did that go wrong?

Calamari41

41 > 38
I yelped during a meeting when I got the notification on my phone that the Hawks were eliminated.

A postseason without the Kings and Hawks is a goddamn blessing.

Even if the Ducks get eliminated, then at least the rest of the postseason will be interesting as hell instead of depressing.

Nobody to root against for the first time in a long time.

Nobody to root against for the first time in a long time.

Right?

Like, even if I wanted to root against a team, who am I gonna hate? Theoretically, the Preds... But isn't it meant to be easier to swallow elimination if you're eliminated by the eventual Stanley Cup winners in a G7?

(... which we were, twice).

Blues? Stars? They're no nemsi' o' mine. Good on 'em for having a go.

I like all the teams left in the East, and they each have their reasons to win. The Isles would be my favourite to see win though.

Hurry up and beat the preds. We'll see you guys in the WCF

THE REFSVENGE: COMEBACK

That'd be sick actually.

Pikma

Banned
The thing I like the most about the lack of canadian teams in the playoffs is that it means all the remaining teams have an actual chance of winning the cup so it makes it a lot more interesting, you know they're not there just to elevate other teams.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I thought he was a rich, puka shell wearing pretty boy?

Footage of me and Clydefrog getting some grub before this past weekend's bonfire:

003TOCTMH_Chris_Carmack_004.jpg

Calamari just got roasted

1) It was a compliment, and I appreciated it

2) I have a friend who looks and acts just like the guy in the gif you posted.

It's a good thing you're not coming out The Orange County after all, because now I really want to invite you to one of our bonfires

L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

Footage of me and Clydefrog getting some grub before this past weekend's bonfire:

003TOCTMH_Chris_Carmack_004.jpg

1) It was a compliment, and I appreciated it

2) I have a friend who looks and acts just like the guy in the gif you posted.

It's a good thing you're not coming out The Orange County after all, because now I really want to invite you to one of our bonfires

L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

You are friends with Filthy Frank? Lol

Line_HTX

And if you rewatched the first four games, you'd say 'yeah, they probably should have.'

Anyways...

Game 1 Saturday
Game 2 Sunday

Fucking Hell, Bettman, you shithead.

What the fuck is that shit? No seriously, why the fuck are there back to backs? God, Bettman needs to be diagnosed with CTE because there's no excuse to have the postseason schedule be shorter than the NBA.

Fucking Gary CRETIN, that imbecile.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Willie Mitchell is about to announce his retirement? Damn... I remember him on the Canucks. Always liked him.

Top Bottom