• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Happy that Mitchell got two Cups with the Kings even though I wish he stayed with the Canucks. They could've used him in 2011.

Kings didn't anticipate losing Voynov so that was a blow. But if they re-sign Schenn for cheap their defence doesn't look that bad (Doughty, Muzzin, Martinez, Greene, Schenn).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Happy that Mitchell got two Cups with the Kings even though I wish he stayed with the Canucks. They could've used him in 2011.

Kings didn't anticipate losing Voynov so that was a blow. But if they re-sign Schenn for cheap their defence doesn't look that bad (Doughty, Muzzin, Martinez, Greene, Schenn).

I'm sure Voynov's wife didnt anticipate the blow either

Foggy

wow...I was like, these aren't bad and just general disliking a reporter despite being wrong like the beat writer comment...

then it...then...wow

And then the Seinfeld music stopped. I was legit worried it was going to play through the whole video.

It's a scary world out there. There just has to be a better social platform for industry professionals and the like. Something that let's people have a social presence while insulating them from seeing this stuff. No easy answers, just a lot of bastards.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Round two is starting before round 1 finishes? Why is the NHL in such a hurry?
Probably Barclays Center's availability. Barclays is the top concert spot in NYC now, so they book a rather large number of dates. Justin Bieber has a few nights right in the middle of the week next week, with another concert next Saturday, so they probably want to be done with Game 4 of that series before Biebs rolls into town.

So basically, blame Canada for continuing to ruin hockey.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Probably Barclays Center's availability. Barclays is the top concert spot in NYC now, so they book a rather large number of dates. Justin Bieber has a few nights right in the middle of the week next week, with another concert next Saturday, so they probably want to be done with Game 4 of that series before Biebs rolls into town.

So basically, blame Canada for continuing to ruin hockey.

Biebs to ruin NYI jerseys next?

Montresor

I'm irrationally disgusted at the Islanders and Lightning playing tonight before the 1st round has finished.

The NHL can't wait one day for Anaheim and Nashville to finish their series?

Quick

Banned

Line_HTX

I'm irrationally disgusted at the Islanders and Lightning playing tonight before the 1st round has finished.

The NHL can't wait one day for Anaheim and Nashville to finish their series?

Bettman schedule is just stupid, and even worse that there are back to backs.

I hate how he rushes things.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks/Preds series started late and, surprise, it's going to end late.

How could the number crunchers at NHL HQ be expected to have seen this coming?

zroid

Banned
Ng8v0XA.png

IT'S LIT

Line_HTX

I don't get how y'all found him. I guess he's a random new fan, but it's not like I randomly follow people.

How'd this guy get blown up

Top Bottom