• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

ryan299

3 years, 3 different coaches, Pens out coached the exact same way. It’s embarrassing. That game is how the rest of the series will go down.

trifelife

I love how the CBC commentator was still trying to bury Kessel whenever he could, talking about a lack of "engagement" and whatnot... whatever that even means.

Let it go already, shit.

I love how the CBC commentator was still trying to bury Kessel whenever he could, talking about a lack of "engagement" and whatnot... whatever that even means.

Let it go already, shit.

Wait, they're doing that after today's game? :lol Poor Canada

Well, they at least were calling SOME things earlier. :D

:p

3 years, 3 different coaches, Pens out coached the exact same way. It’s embarrassing. That game is how the rest of the series will go down.

Eh, it's been over 3 years. We've been doing the same stupid shit ever since we won a cup. Maybe it's just a personnel issue, who knows.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Nah, we're not going to be able to maintain that level consistently, and every time we've let up even the slightest bit in the first two games, the Penguins have been all over it.

If the series continues with the level and style of play of the first two games, this series can easily go 7.

Nah, we're not going to be able to maintain that level consistently, and every time we've let up even the slightest bit in the first two games, the Penguins have been all over it.

If the series continues with the level and style of play of the first two games, this series can easily go 7.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, while that's true that was also without Hank. Hank alone can usually hold consistency, our 3rd string cannot. Where is Marc Staal when you need him :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Broadway Hat and 1st puzzle piece:
CgMnJSsWsAAfKeC.jpg

CgMlkyqWcAAJqXi.jpg

ryan299

Eh, it's been over 3 years. We've been doing the same stupid shit ever since we won a cup. Maybe it's just a personnel issue, who knows.

It's just crazy to me to watch the Rangers stack the neutral zone and watch the Pens fail to adjust to it. Pens have also looked slow these two games.

I expect Maatta to get scratched. He hasn't recovered from that hip injury earlier in the year and is way too slow.

Did Malkin take a face-off today? I noticed that they kept having someone take the face-off then jump off for him.

Well I actually get to watch this game! Sadly I won't be able to post much during it though!

Kinda sucks being away from here for the playoffs so far. Just dealing with all this shit that has happened.

Go Flyers!

Top Bottom