• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
That's not a kick, it's a deflection. It would be called off because the net was off its moorings.

edit: YES!!!! THANK YOU TORONTO

Weirdest goal ive seen

Seems to be the weirdest one theyve seen, too. I think they went the way they did because:

1) It was deflected off his skate, not actively kicked

and

2) He could not have possibly kept the puck from going in without knocking the goal off its posts.

lol so glad reviews exist so calls like that can still be blown after looking at them for 5 minutes

Too much salt can be bad for your health ;)

zroid

Banned
it definitely wasn't a kick, but the rules for whether the net being off its moorings affects the legality of a goal are kind of weird

sometimes it counts, sometimes it doesn't

In this case Dubnyk kinda backed into the net and then the puck rolled into the goal so I can see why they'd allow it

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
7SnurRv.gif

Yikes.

Oh boy, that didnt even bounce or anything. Good lord lol

Someone has a replay from Roussel? Not watching

I can't see them ever scoring more than 1 goal in a game in this series. It's pretty embarrassing. But it shows off the lack of scoring the Flyers have had all season. Flyers and Wings have been in the bottom 10 in scoring all season, yet it's showing they can't score much in the playoffs.

I can't see them ever scoring more than 1 goal in a game in this series. It's pretty embarrassing. But it shows off the lack of scoring the Flyers have had all season. Flyers and Wings have been in the bottom 10 in scoring all season, yet it's showing they can't score much in the playoffs.

Yeah I know... I am just in denial.

Slurmer

Banned
Just one of those games. Caps are playing down to the Flyers for whatever reason, do hopefully we can steal a win in game 3.

Top Bottom