• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Glenn Healy 30 seconds earlier:

"He's gone 14 games without letting in a single bad goal"

*lets in worst playoff goal of the last 5 years*

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Just like Crawford and the Avalanche last season.

YS7KQZK.gif

cube444

Disagree. They'll turn it around and win the East.

The East is a joke. Any team giving heavy minutes to a player like Daley on D ain't winning shit. The Rangers are playing a smart game. Hitting and forechecking the Pens is giving them fits. Over a 6-7 game series it'll take its toll. Pens need to find a way to get the puck and move it up faster. So far the Rangers have been dictating the play in this series.

madspooky

Banned
I don't understand what the Flyers defense is doing this game. I feel like every good Washington attempt replay just shows someone standing in front of Mason staring at the person behind the net instead of actually watching their assignment.

Slurmer

Banned
I don't understand what the Flyers defense is doing this game. I feel like every good Washington attempt replay just shows someone standing in front of Mason staring at the person behind the net instead of actually watching their assignment.

Our defense is bad, particularly the streit/manning pairing. Our PK is bad too, and may be the worst in the league with Couts being out. The caps just really out class us; the series won't go past 4 or 5 games.

I think Washington is going to have a hard time against whoever comes out of the west in the Stanley Cup Final if they make it that far is.

I think Someone's going to play spoiler in the 2nd round

madspooky

Banned
Our defense is bad, particularly the streit/manning pairing. Our PK is bad too, and may be the worst in the league with Couts being out. The caps just really out class us; the series won't go past 4 or 5 games.

I think losing Coots really hurts too - now there isn't anyone on the offense who can soak up some of that defensive stink that Voracek gives off.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I think losing Coots really hurts too - now there isn't anyone on the offense who can soak up some of that defensive stink that Voracek gives off.

Yup. If Coots could just get the offensive game going he would be in the running for the Selke.

But their defense is just putrid, Mason is the one bailing them out and one of the reasons why they're in the playoffs.

Top Bottom