• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider has now tied Walt Tkachuk for 10th place on the Rangers' all-time playoff goals list with 19.

Derick Brassard has tied Adam Graves and Brad Park for 10th place on the franchise's all-time playoff points list with 44.

Would be nice to get some silverware to go with all this springtime hockey.

Alucard

Banned
Damn. Would've been nice to ride the wave and get two on those PPs. Pens still pushing hard, though. Lundqvist has the answers, unfortunately.

Stasis

I'm just happy the refs and linesmen have been kinda shit on both sides. It sucks but it's better than lopsided. At least the suck is fair thus far pretty much.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just happy the refs and linesmen have been kinda shit on both sides. It sucks but it's better than lopsided. At least the suck is fair thus far pretty much.

The Stepan one is the only one that really bothers me, because that's genuinely dangerous.

Stasis

True.

Good on Klein there but we could've had a PP.

We have to stop responding. Like Yandle earlier replying in kind to Malkin's crosscheck. Last one always gets called. Pens doing well getting us to go. Play it cool bros.

I love how this game is going to end as a mirror image of game 1. I hope with the days off we can regroup and remember all the things we did well in game 1. Without the like 3-4 goal collapse this would be a really competitive game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How is that not interference when he never had possession? Didn't know you could straight up tackle people to the ground in front of the net.

They sorta gave up calling anything towards the end there. Hagelin also jumped that one faceoff big time and things were somehow allowed to continue.

Great job all around tonight. It's going to take that level of effort every night to have a chance at winning this series.

RedRum

Banned
They sorta gave up calling anything towards the end there. Hagelin also jumped that one faceoff big time and things were somehow allowed to continue.

Great job all around tonight. It's going to take that level of effort every night to have a chance at winning this series.

I saw that. Almost thought they were going to call it.

Wait, that would imply they were making calls before this :lol

I get what you're saying but just funny with how the officiating has been thus far.

Top Bottom