• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs

mamhWfu.jpg

These offsides challenges gotta go, I feel like that Blues goal was a good goal and this is definitely a good goal. I mean, they were technically the "right calls" but the level of hair splitting on these goals is ridiculous, and I'm sick of spending 10 minutes a game waiting for Toronto to make a decision.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's what I thought. It was even closer than last night's offisde, and the call on the ice was goal.

That's Brady Skjei's first playoff point.

PillarEN

Maybe I'm stupid but aren't there times when a player has possession of the puck and therefore even if his feet go in first they call it onsides? I mean I didn't think that was ever true and when I played I never thought it was but I could have sworn that in the NHL they have that rule yes?

Maybe I'm stupid but aren't there times when a player has possession of the puck and therefore even if his feet go in first they call it onsides? I mean I didn't think that was ever true and when I played I never thought it was but I could have sworn that in the NHL they have that rule yes?
I am pretty sure they have. We have the same in Sweden at least.

But as I have understood it, if the player is receiving a pass. It is usually seen as the player cheating/not having control of the puck.

It is more used in really apparent baclwards skating in (which never happens).

ryan299

Pens have terrible coaching. Rangers have played the exact same way for the last three years and Pens still don't know how to counter it. All they do is trap the neutral zone and slow down the Pens and the Pens have no clue what to do.

Top Bottom