• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

mo60

There's no way the Ducks are making it past the next round and winning the Cup unless everyone on every other team starts dropping with injuries, even if we win game 7 in this one.

The preds will beat the ducks easily. I expect the preds will win 4-1 or 4-0 against the ducks if they faced them in the western conference finals.

Foggy

Oilers oil together!

giphy.gif

mo60

Are you trying to tell me that it's unlikely for us to come back from down 5-0 after the first period and end up winning the game. Is that what you're telling me?

It's possible if it stayed 5-0. It's likely the oilers are going to get at least 1-7 more goals at this point. The more goals the oilers score in the next two periods the harder it will be for the ducks to come back.

Foggy

It's possible if it stayed 5-0. It's likely the oilers are going to get at least 1-7 more goals at this point. The more goals the oilers score in the next two periods the harder it will be for the ducks to come back.

Leave the fancy stats outta this

Calamari41

41 > 38

Thank you for explaining your reasoning, I get overwhelmed with the math sometimes.

PillarEN

Anaheim scores 3 goals in period 2 and 3 goals in period 3 and win. Kassian looses his mind and starts to shave his sideburns beard off with his skate in the middle of center ice in disbelief.

Top Bottom