• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Calamari41

41 > 38
The later. But losing by 10-0 will be worse if it happens at this point.

I don't really agree. Blown out is blown out, after you go down 4 it doesn't matter. Losing when you were absolutely sure of an easy win up until the very end is way worse than even losing 15-0.

Ursn

2c19e9c5817b52852e0ab667a81ee6f0_this-month-in-gif-april-2012-rumors-on-the-internets-outfield-meme_384-216.gif

2c19e9c5817b52852e0ab667a81ee6f0_this-month-in-gif-april-2012-rumors-on-the-internets-outfield-meme_384-216.gif

Hey, it could happen.

mo60

Does anyone want to predict what the final score for this game will be at this point? The ducks will score at least once before this game ends I think.It's going to end up 6-10 Oilers- 0-1 ducks at this point.

nomis

I don't really agree. Blown out is blown out, after you go down 4 it doesn't matter. Losing when you were absolutely sure of an easy win up until the very end is way worse than even losing 15-0.

Letting in goal after goal in quick succession all game is not worse than letting in 3 lucky bounces and having your goaltender interfered with in the closing minutes when you're already exhausted and you're so down on defensemen that you had a forward playing? Opinions, but I'll reserve my schadenfreude or salt for the end of game 7.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Letting in goal after goal in quick succession all game is not worse than letting in 3 lucky bounces and having your goaltender interfered with in the closing minutes when you're already exhausted and you're so down on defensemen that you had a forward playing? Opinions, but I'll reserve my schadenfreude or salt for the end of game 7.

I wasn't talking about which scenario means a team is worse, I'm talking about which one is worse emotionally from a fan's perspective.

If the Oilers were so much better than the Ducks that 6-0 at the beginning of the second period represented a normal game, we wouldn't be heading to game 7 in the series.

Also I'm not sure what you'd have schadenfreude over, Ducks fans haven't talked any shit. I even made a post detailing how nice the city of Edmonton is.

Pachinko

Well, 3 goals against in 3 minutes the other night means we have to keep the score like this until there are under 4 minutes remaining to consider it a locked in win at this point.

5 goals is quite the lead though so if Edmonton some how blows this ? well they didn't deserve the series even with all the bad officiating.

Truthfully I think the final score will end up 7-4 , the ducks can't possibly stink up Rogers Place the entire game right ?

Top Bottom