• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

mo60

The oilers at this point have a better chance of scoring 3 more goals then the ducks have of scoring 6 more goals.

nomis

The oilers at this point have a better chance of scoring 3 more goals then the ducks have of scoring 6 more goals.

82e.gif

Socreges

Banned
Hrudey just praised McDavid for having the "presence of mind" and "no jealousy" to go and join his teammates in the post hat-trick huddle

😑

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
All I wanted was to watch a competitive hockey game to combat the Sunday night sads. Now I'm hate-watching The Last Man on Earth. I will never forgive you, Ducks.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
All I wanted was to watch a competitive hockey game to combat the Sunday night sads. Now I'm hate-watching The Last Man on Earth. I will never forgive you, Ducks.

hate-watching?

Watching Will Forte is worth every minute on that show.

mo60

You should blame the ducks for letting in 5 goals in the first period. This game is really boring because we all know how it will end at this point.

Ursn

Ducks are playing sloppy and very conservative, obviously this game was fixed by the league to make up for the last game and force a game 7.
also they are going to score 6 in the last 6 minutes

mo60

The ducks are going to have to score a goal every 30 seconds to catch up at this point. I'm watching a fight right now.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I just got stuck trying to get into a restaurant to pick up dinner because a little kid in a Ducks shirt was throwing up right by the front door. I know how he feels.

Top Bottom