• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Calamari41

41 > 38
It took a while to get there, but we have our first game 7 of the playoffs!

agnqmwrWBBjQPq69Q3B1cud2_5c=.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Man if I was a GM that is feeling the heat ie Bergevin, I would offer sheet the shit out of Draisadtl for 8.5M at 7 years.

Where the fuck are you gonna find a big 21 year old #1 center who posted up 77 points and over PPG in his short playoff career so far.

Man if I was a GM that is feeling the heat ie Bergevin, I would offer sheet the shit out of Draisadtl for 8.5M at 7 years.

Where the fuck are you gonna find a big 21 year old #1 center who posted up 77 points and over PPG in his short playoff career so far.

your basement ;o

Calamari41

41 > 38
McDavid didn't even get a hat trick tonight. Better to just do a mid-series trade and send him to the Anaheim locker room for a couple of picks.

Mentok

Banned
Hope you all in Gatineau and Rockland are okay. It took my buddy over an hour to get to Silvercity to meet us for the new Guardians movie (the drive is normally 20 mins for him).

Socreges

Banned
To be fair Draisatl's numbers are skewed because he's played the Ducks so much. Not quite as impressive with that consideration.

Futureman

Pens need their best game of the playoffs tonight. They've been a little off (slow starts/getting out shot) compared to last year. Finishing Caps in 6 would be so satisfying.

Montresor

Washington versus Ottawa
Nashville versus Anaheim

Would be ideal. Would guarantee that the Good Guys win the Cup.

Although.... I am partial to having a team with a longer drought get in. So why am I advocating for Anaheim over Edmonton? Well... fuck Edmonton.

Montresor

I didn't watch game 5 but I read that Washington was beastly and had their way with Pittsburgh.

Why can't they continue this for game 6 and 7?

I'm believing.

Would be so vindicating if Washington can pull it off. When Washington was down 2-1 to Toronto, it was all "Here we go again." Same when Washington was down 3-1 to Pittsburgh.

Solo

I've been saying this for a while now. I would offer sheet the fuck out of Draisadtl. He would fix our #1 franchise problem, and we don't need the picks because LOL Timmins. And worst case scenario, we screw Edmonton over.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. But Bergevin is clueless and gutless so instead we'll sign Hanzal. Fuck this franchise.

Montresor

I've been saying this for a while now. I would offer sheet the fuck out of Draisadtl. He would fix our #1 franchise problem, and we don't need the picks because LOL Timmins. And worst case scenario, we screw Edmonton over.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. But Bergevin is clueless and gutless so instead we'll sign Hanzal. Fuck this franchise.

When did the honeymoon with Timmins end? I thought he was great?...

imBask

Banned
When did the honeymoon with Timmins end? I thought he was great?...

like 10 years ago for most of us, but there's a couple of people who just REFUSE to shit on him because of that one year he drafted Pacioretty and Subban, and the number of games played by his pics

Washington versus Ottawa
Nashville versus Anaheim

Would be ideal. Would guarantee that the Good Guys win the Cup.

Although.... I am partial to having a team with a longer drought get in. So why am I advocating for Anaheim over Edmonton? Well... fuck Edmonton.

I see your clearly laid out argument for Anaheim over Edmonton. I would agree.

Top Bottom