• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

calder

C_VsOslUwAAmhN9.jpg

Kewl

"... I mean, I'll do it - I'll do it so fucking hard - if I feel like I need to but damn it's the last thing I *want* to do. Late in a game, or the playoffs, you just have to but it is truly undesirable."

Calamari41

41 > 38
I kind of want the Pens to face the Preds just so that the bandwagoners on both sides watching at home have no hope of figuring out which team they're supposed to be rooting for.

Futureman

I kind of want the Pens to face the Preds just so that the bandwagoners on both sides watching at home have no hope of figuring out which team they're supposed to be rooting for.

I like the Predators' colors.

And last year I think the Sharks and Pens have the best logos so it was fun!

a916

Caps have been the better team outside of maybe one game 5on5... that said, they seem to really get rattled when they get scored against and it takes them a while for their engines to spool back up.

So uh, Caps REALLY need that first goal... alongside feeling better, but also getting one behind Fleury.

a916

Why was that offside? Puck came back in off a Penguin stick... though a Caps player hit said stick to move it into the zone...

Top Bottom