• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Ice looks like total shit. Puck bouncing everywhere and tons of dudes falling.

LOL announcers blowing Kesler right now. So impressive to shove off tiny Pavs.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Tried the gif maker out...

iQUlkLgAj2T0H.gif

I guess I'll have to track down that thread about it, I don't know how to edit a gif now. A few extra frames here, not that it was especially worth giffing.

That was hilarious during the game, he wanted that puck so badly.

Mii

Banned
If anyone finds the Canucks, please let the NHL and Vancouver know. They've been missing 2 games in a row now.

Acid08

Banned
Damn, Kesler going HAM out there. That looked like it could have easily been a headshot if Braun was a little lower.

Someone needs to come out and match his physicality. Torres or Sheppard probably.

Cat Party

Damn, Kesler going HAM out there. That looked like it could have easily been a headshot if Braun was a little lower.

Someone needs to come out and match his physicality. Torres or Sheppard probably.
Torres clowned him in game one already. Kesler has not been a factor so far.

Automatically assuming Kesler dived when he drew a penalty? You tell me.

Kesler drives through 2 players just fine, get caught up in a muck, feels contact and goes down like he was sniped. That's an observation based on past precedence. I don't think you quite grasp the concept of being salty. If I was salty I would remind you that our 12 year old draft pick has just as many points in these Playoffs as every single one of your teams forwards.

RC

Banned
Kesler drives through 2 players just fine, get caught up in a muck, feels contact and goes down like he was sniped. That's an observation based on past precedence. I don't think you quite grasp the concept of being salty. If I was salty I would remind you that our 12 year old draft pick has just as many points in these Playoffs as every single one of your teams forwards.

Kesler's a diver, I won't even begin to deny that. But he didn't dive on that play. And if I was being salty, I'd tell you to go back to the off-season thread. But we're all friends here. Except Habs-age and Sens-age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom