• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful game from Ottawa. Couldn't generate any offence whatsoever. Habs did a good job of taking out Karlsson.

I trust MacLean to make the proper adjustments.

calder

Picking Couture. I have a feeling about Wingels but I like Couture too much.

And yes, old man style I'm picking one shooter on one team. The way God intended, before TV broadcasters had to start appearing 'neutral' and making two guesses.

RC

Banned
You couldn't hold on for 57 fucking seconds!? I swear we're the worst team in the league when it comes to hitting an empty net.

I just don't see us scoring on Neimi again. I can't shake this bad feeling.

''Take my hand and believe''

kWzCwR0.png

Kinda wishing the Kings would've tanked the last game against the Sharks. Canucks just look bad out there.

EDIT: I need a gif of dat sweet Burns action.

Bad pinch by Edler.

I think Bieksa played that 2-on-1 terribly. You take the pass away and let the goalie take the shooter. You don't try to stop both.

Acid08

Banned
Kinda wishing the Kings would've tanked the last game against the Sharks. Canucks just look bad out there.
They really didn't look bad. Sedins are getting shut down though. Kesler is still super scary. He single handedly almost beat us tonight.

Our fourth line was awful tonight. Burish and Kennedy suck. Desjardins had no business being on the 3rd. Just hoping Gomez and Havlat are back soon. Demers too. Still a long way to go but 2-0 feels good.

So happy it was Bieksa getting punked at the end.

RC

Banned
Bad pinch by Edler.

I think Bieksa played that 2-on-1 terribly. You take the pass away and let the goalie take the shooter. You don't try to stop both.

It's more than that. The Sedins once again had no impact. Except for Henrik's bone headed pass up the middle that ultimatly cost us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom