• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibhHmOj3bruAhP.gif

Hahaha this gif has so much potential.

TheFatOne

Man if only Seguin could just bring it like he did in the third period on a consistent basis. Thought it was a really good game to watch tonight. Bruins just need to tighten up the defense. Any replay on that hit to Paille? I thought it was an elbow to the head, but I need to see a replay.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That Abdelkader hit just killed us in this game, possibly series.

Although the real kiss of death was probably losing Dekeyser.

Also you can't suck this much on the PP and expect to win.
Pretty much. I think Lashoff won't be next game either. He just fucking stood around on that 3rd goal and for whatever reason decided to track the guy behind the net instead of covering the front. His D partner was already behind the net. He had his shot and he fucked up, bring White in, we need puck movement.

That Abdelkader hit just killed us in this game, possibly series.

Although the real kiss of death was probably losing Dekeyser.

Also you can't suck this much on the PP and expect to win.

Yeah, that hit on Lydman was kind've like the Rome on Horton hit from 2011 in terms of momentum changing.

Tawpgun

What a game doe.

That last Toronto goal was absurd. Props. Coming from a Bruins fan.

Let's make those canada-folk cry at home.

UberTag

Good win, Toronto!
We'll dance again on Monday.

Still hoping my pre-season series prediction of
LEAFS WIN IN 7 GAMES
is wrong.

Hilti92

Fuck you bruins fans have some class. Hard to hate you at a time like this. Great game by the Leafs except there were still too many turn overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom