• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducks:
cp2BpFH.gif
cp2BpFH.gif
cp2BpFH.gif
cp2BpFH.gif

Wings: ....

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We scored a lot of times!!! Not watching cause I'm at the hospital with my mom :( we thought she might have had a heart attack but thank god it wasn't. She's all good now though.
Good to hear man, that's tough stuff to deal with.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit just sucked all around tonight. No one was visible for more than a shift. Abdelkader has gotta stop taking this stupid ass penalties which end up hurting us. He does it every playoff series.

I expect Lashoff to be out for White next game, but that'll be it. Babcock will "like what Sammy brings to the pp" LOOOLZ and keep him in for some reason.

Wings have gotta win Monday or it's over in 5.

Don't know if this is good or bad. Or if it's been posted already:

TSN Radio ‏@TSN1050Radio 6m

@DarrenDreger - David Clarkson will be a priority for Dave Nonis and the Leafs in the off-season

Clarkson will be beneficial down the stretch of the season for the Leafs as long as he doesn't fall down

God I fucking love Getzlaf. The ice stares he was giving that NBC interviewer after the interviewer suggested that Hiller was questionable in net - gold. His demeanor and skill have just gone through the roof this season. He's leading by example and kicking ass at it. YOU ARE COMPLETELY FORGIVEN FOR LAST SEASON, MY CAPTAIN!

Now... GO BLUES!!!

lupinko

God I fucking love Getzlaf. The ice stares he was giving that NBC interviewer after the interviewer suggested that Hiller was questionable in net - gold. His demeanor and skill have just gone through the roof this season. He's leading by example and kicking ass at it. YOU ARE COMPLETELY FORGIVEN FOR LAST SEASON, MY CAPTAIN!

Now... GO BLUES!!!

That's why I have his Team Canada shirt from the 2010 Olympics.

Just got back from some pool at a friends house to see Detroit completely suck and embarrass themselves in every way and Abby being an idiot. Glad I missed this one.

Ducks were shining bright like a diamond!

This LA anthem singer is awesome.

Good god at the atmosphere at the Staples Centre. So awesome.

Shine bright like a diamond!

Also the environment at Staples is just... aggressive. Energetic, yeah. But it's seriously a den of cunts.

That's why I have his Team Canada shirt from the 2010 Olympics.

Nice one! I wanted to get an away jersey with his name and number but I couldn't find one.

Heretic

Good to hear man, that's tough stuff to deal with.
That it is. She's the last parent I have left :(
What happened, if I may ask?

My father had a minor heart attack last year. Had to get a stent put into one of his arteries.
No idea. Got a call from my sister telling me that she took mom to the hospital. My mom was saying that she was awakened by a pain in her chest and her shoulders and arms started hurting then went numb.

Doctor said her heart sounds fine. She's staying at the hospital overnight to keep an eye on her and continue running tests.

She says she feels fine now.
Wow man, great that shes okay!

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope she gets out soon!
Thanks fellas. It really means a lot.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That it is. She's the last parent I have left :(

No idea. Got a call from my sister telling me that she took mom to the hospital. My mom was saying that she was awakened by a pain in her chest and her shoulders and arms started hurting then went numb.

Doctor said her heart sounds fine. She's staying at the hospital overnight to keep an eye on her and continue running tests.

She says she feels fine now.

Thanks fellas. It really means a lot.

Did she have an angiogram done?

I'm not sure they would have found anything wrong with my father if they didn't actually look at his arteries. Hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom