• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

0-12 on the Derby card today, Celtics eliminated last night, Bruins and Red Sox lose tonight.

Ive been drinking since around noon, time to fix up another drink.

tumblr_mhml45kVLE1qe46u5o2_250.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Man, you could just feel who ever was getting that first goal was gonna win this game. Stupid Abdelkader. I hope he IS suspended for 2 games. Maybe they'll put Nyquist up with Z and Pavel.

TheFatOne

I was hoping after the first game the Bruins would be more consistent in the playoff, but it seems like they are who they are at this point. Bruins GAF was I imagining hings or was Peverly invisible, and playing poorly. Thought he and Jagr looked like ass.

UberTag

I was hoping after the first game the Bruins would be more consistent in the playoff, but it seems like they are who they are at this point. Bruins GAF was I imagining hings or was Peverly invisible, and playing poorly. Thought he and Jagr looked like ass.
You weren't imagining things. They were both non-factors tonight.

3rd line was pretty terrible. Probably time to give Soderberg a shot; he looked kind of good with Jagr.

Heretic

Ahaha fuck. I went to take the garbage out and a 4th goal happened!? Awesome.

Heretic/Giggzy, what happened?

No.

Circumstances in which you may use it: None.

Thank you for asking though, that's really appreciated.
We scored a lot of times!!! Not watching cause I'm at the hospital with my mom :( we thought she might have had a heart attack but thank god it wasn't. She's all good now though.

MacAttack

Jagr was a -2 and Peverley had 0 shots w/ 2 PIM.

That's not gonna cut it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Don't know if this is good or bad. Or if it's been posted already:

TSN Radio ‏@TSN1050Radio 6m

@DarrenDreger - David Clarkson will be a priority for Dave Nonis and the Leafs in the off-season

More grinders! We need MOAR

TheFatOne

3rd line was pretty terrible. Probably time to give Soderberg a shot; he looked kind of good with Jagr.

You weren't imagining things. They were both non-factors tonight.
Jagr was a -2 and Peverley had 0 shots w/ 2 PIM.

That's not gonna cut it.

Exactly what I thought. Since I'm still new to watching hockey I still find it difficult to keep track of who is doing well/poorly. Seidenberg was pretty horrific tonight as well. I don't expect him to play that poorly again. Not the end of the world, but Bruins need to get their shit together. I'm not sure if I would put Soderberg in at the moment. Playoff hockey is an entirely different beast, and I don't know if he is ready. At the same time though he can't be worse than Peverly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom