• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pittsburgh loses this game I'd be shocked if Vokoun doesn't start the next one. Have to shake things up, at the very least.

Nah, if we lose they'll pretend it was only a one goal loss so Fleury will start again. I'd be completely shocked if Vokoun starts if we lose.

Agreed. Vokoun gotta start next game if they drop this.

We have no history of that though... Fleury can give up 6+ goals not be pulled and start the next game. Vokoun isn't starting if we lose.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I feel really dirty rooting for the Isles, but dammit, I love chaos and want the Pens out.

In other news, Ryane Clowe was in a regular forward's jersey at practice today. Expect him back tomorrow night. Hagelin was not on the ice for what they are calling a "maintenance day," but he was definitely hurt by that near-knee-on-knee hit by Ovechkin yesterday. I think he'll play tomorrow, but only because we're in an "all hands on deck" must win situation for Game 3.

Socreges

Banned
If Tabris has to be right for once in this life, and if the Tabris Guarantee has to be strengthened this one time in spite of all the times he's been dead wrong.... I'd like it to be in this series.

WE ARE ALL ISLANDERS

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Nabokov was better then average this game, Pens wouldn't even be in it.

Grabner is so damn fast.

Red_Man

Isles have no quit in them, if they pull this win out Pens should be shitting their pants.

Red_Man

And if Fleury played better than absolute crap the islanders wouldn't even be in this game... What's the point of this discussion?
The point is that the Islanders team sans their goalie is keeping up with a team that many people thought would crush them into dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom