• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Sounds like you need to STFU.

iG7Q2Ecnhutxk.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
How original, did you get that retort off a cereal box ?

Anderson's dives can't compare to your team. You should be proud, you're almost ready to be declared Canucks West. You even got the rioting and burning the city down in flames down pat.

Actually it came from the Sen-fan toolkit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah, what is the deal with that?
Weekes back pedaled and said that sometimes people get the surgery in the off season, so it can't be as bad as he made it sound last night.

Anderson's dives can't compare to your team. You should be proud, you're almost ready to be declared Canucks West. You even got the rioting and burning the city down in flames down pat.
Do me a favor and find some dives from this season, I'll give you 3 hours. Anderson's dives are shameful.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Only catching the first period.

Checking in to the hospital in precaution of tonight's game for excessively low sodium levels.

WTF Kassian in lineup...lol

Subban down lol

Subban sucks chants

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Weekes back pedaled and said that sometimes people get the surgery in the off season, so it can't be as bad as he made it sound last night.

Do me a favor and find some dives from this season, I'll give you 3 hours. Anderson's dives are shameful.

Dive-count:

Anderson: 0
Price: 1

(the face-check should've been a call, yes)

Hoping for far more energy for the Sens. I've seen far better during the regular season.

If you're going to lose in the playoffsat least match the intensity you had to get to the playoffs.

Man, what did Subban do for all the Habs fans to start chanting that he sucks?

Something ... something .. diver... something... asshole ... something ... slewfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom