• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick played a great game last night. One sloppy sequence in front of our own net costed us the game. That and every open net shot went high or wide. Can't wait til Monday night.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Andi Petrillo A+++ today.
iLggWkj7UaeNJ.gif

Quick played a great game last night. One sloppy sequence in front of our own net costed us the game. That and every open net shot went high or wide. Can't wait til Monday night.

Still think there's way more of a hard-on for Quick last night than he actually deserved. That's not to say he played bad (or even mediocre), but come on, offensively our game was shit. Can't count how many times the announcers said "OH MY GOD JONATHAN QUICK" when he had little to nothing to do with the puck not hitting the back of the net. Any one of those open net shots goes in and we'd probably have walked away with a win.

Heretic

Still think there's way more of a hard-on for Quick last night than he actually deserved. That's not to say he played bad (or even mediocre), but come on, offensively our game was shit. Can't count how many times the announcers said "OH MY GOD JONATHAN QUICK" when he had little to nothing to do with the puck not hitting the back of the net. Any one of those open net shots goes in and we'd probably have walked away with a win.

queens announcers are the biggest homers i've ever heard. Rage inducing...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Welp, I'm back

Didn't watch the game on Friday. Saw the score. Was drunk all weekend anyway. Barely clinging onto my liver over here. Free beer and a seminar in a cabin in the woods is both the best and worst idea ever.

Socreges

Banned
That was inevitable. Wild started to sit on the lead way too early.

Cherry was completely right last night. I don't know what the hell's going on in Vancouver, but goaltending isn't the problem (same for the last 2-3 years).
Well, Cherry was completely wrong since no one in Vancouver has been saying goaltending is the problem, yet that was his main point.

So many people outside of Vancouver shit on Luongo and the moment he was on the trade block he became the darling of the media with them acting like it had been our city alone that had been giving him grief for years. That he was in this situation because we didn't cherish him enough and not because we have an arguably superior/younger/cheaper goalie in the wings.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, the Leafs won yesterday? the fuck?

WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND. I just read that apparently beastmode Kesler came back? YAYOOOOO

Not that it mattered in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom