• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Aww, was hoping for a marathon OT, ah well. There will be one eventually! Hawks in 5, so the Wild had to win one somewhere :p

This is what you get when you play lazy defense the entire fucking game and only try when you decide you want to as a team.

Crow shouldn't have been down but the team took half of the game off and only played maybe 30 minutes. Tired of seeing Seabrook's lazy half-assed plays too.

Quick

Banned
Good thing we'll see her almost every night for the next couple of months.

ih6L0uheUAAjA.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
L'Orielle is perfect, so dumb for them to change it. Hopefully the Habs take advantage of having home ice advantage on the road.

Doesn't look like Stone is (surprising since we added him against the Rangers last year).

Brent Wallace ‏@tsn_wally
Conacher Turris Alfredsson; Michalek Zibanejad Silfverberg; Neil Smith Kassian; Greening Pageau Condra

Looks like Conacher is in and Kassian stays in (wtf).

Cake Boss

Banned
WTF Walrus, why is Kassian playing again.

What the fuck has he proven last game over Tender who scored the insurance marker in Game 1, they are both slow but at least Tender can make some plays.

Quick

Banned
What a fantastic lazy Sunday.

I've been watching hockey and basketball since noon. So good!

iHkPrL8fCIknr.gif
iVlGDxH4dJjK1.gif

I was at work for morning and half the afternoon, but god damn it was gorgeous when I was outside. Starbucks was doing half-priced Frappuccinos, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom