• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
6ct9d.jpg

Yeah right :lol :lol

Well that was a shitshow.

I told you guys, Sens will win this series. You don't lose your number 1 center this way and come back from it.

We're overplayed physically, and we can't score on this guy. Stick a fork in it, we're done.

This is the dumbest post in this thread, which is saying something. As if it's even remotely close to Price's fault that they lost this game.

I'm not saying it's Price's fault, me saying it's Price's fault would be the dumbest post in this thread.

It could be a switch up just to shake things up a bit with the team.

Turris was fighting?

Subban didn't even let Turris know he was about to throw punches. That was brutal. And Bob Cole meanwhile just commenting on how Subban is a "big, strong boy".

Yeah that was bad. I bet when Subban dropped his gloves Turris was caught by surprise. And then even more when Subban mounted him and dropped the hammer fist multiple times.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
What do the actions of Habs players have to do with wishing harm on people?

I'm not wishing anything on anyone, just saying if it happens I won't shed a single tear after the Habs started playing like a bunch of sore loser pussies (I still feel bad for Eller, I hope he recovers soon).

calder

Just announced the 50/50, so I guess the Habs fans will be slinking off soon.

Worst thing is being there wearing the road teams sweater when your team gets destroyed. If you leave early you get mocked mercilessly, but staying is just awful lol

Socreges

Banned
Just announced the 50/50, so I guess the Habs fans will be slinking off soon.

Worst thing is being there wearing the road teams sweater when your team gets destroyed. If you leave early you get mocked mercilessly, but staying is just awful lol
And on a night like this. Habs have been thoroughly embarrassed.

CrankyJay

Banned
I know Buffalo's not in the playoffs, but you should know a round is a best of 7.

No salt here, but when you guys lose your cool emotionally in a game that tells me you guys are done. The Sens know how to piss you guys off.

Another home game for the Sens and I can't see you guys coming back from a 3-1 hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom