• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Same guy that said the Habs have the best defense in the league, the best 2nd line and the best 3rd line in the league?

That Solo?

We did have the best D at the point of the season, I don't recall saying anything about our second line, and we do have the best third line in the league.

Problem? You're even saltier in victory than you are in defeat.

CrankyJay

Banned
He should just sell that tooth on eBay at this point. It's worth more in someone's sports memorabilia collection than in his mouth.

Socreges

Banned
I muted the game to focus on something else. Looked up 5 minutes later and I see Gallagher cheapshotting Conacher.

Was that over ROY votes? What an idiot

missed the game (glad that i did)

whats with the headbutting penalties to subban and bouillon?
was price really as bad as the score?

Cake Boss

Banned
We did have the best D at the point of the season, I don't recall saying anything about our second line, and we do have the best third line in the league.

Problem? You're even saltier in victory than you are in defeat.

Kind of like you on Game 2?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Who is this Pageau kid and why is this the first time I've heads his name
Same question 99% of Ottawa fans are asking themselves tonight.

missed the game (glad that i did)

whats with the headbutting penalties to subban and bouillon?
was price really as bad as the score?
3rd goal was really soft, but defence left him out to dry and no one besides Gallagher or Bourque showed up, up front.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Hat trick Pageau????

Sitting here at the fucking airport missing this shit!!!

Gonna stack up on Spicy Chicken burgers and Baconators soon.

Clydefrog

I find the lack of GIFs to be disturbing

just imagine a Habs logo appears when he hits the ground

tumblr_m2w9dkwnrb1r3agexo1_500.gif

Solo

Habs need a spark for Game 4. Hopefully several Sens have some cocky post-game remarks to serve as bulletin board fodder.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL HOLY SHIT you guys weren't joking when you said a lot of penalties. That 3rd period. Who did NOT fight at 7:04?!? lolol

EDIT: 232 penalty minutes combined. Jesus :rofl

Solo

No but you gotta wonder if he can recuperate mentally for game 4.

He did just fine in Game 2 after a big part of why we lost Game 1. And he wasn't anywheres close to the problem tonight. It was every other player bringing disgrace to the CH sweater.

Someone seriously needs to find some fucking way to light a fire under Patches/Ryder/DD. All three have been fucking dogshit.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing to defend tonight, Habs looked like shit and acted like a bunch of sore losers. Get your shit together Therrien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom