• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Game 1: Anderson loses a tooth, is the hero of the game, his team wins
Game 2: Price loses a tooth, is the hero of the game, his team wins
Game 3: Pageau loses a tooth, is the hero of the game, his team wins

Will someone please knock all of Ryder's teeth out next game?

Marvie_3

Banned
Just announced the 50/50, so I guess the Habs fans will be slinking off soon.

Worst thing is being there wearing the road teams sweater when your team gets destroyed. If you leave early you get mocked mercilessly, but staying is just awful lol
That's one thing I like about Wild fans. Even when they beat the Hawks at the Xcel Center, they're still pretty nice to you on the way out. :lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Ryder, Gio, Pleks, DD all need to lose some teeth.

edit: forgot Patches

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No salt here, but when you guys lose your cool emotionally in a game that tells me you guys are done. The Sens know how to piss you guys off.

Another home game for the Sens and I can't see you guys coming back from a 3-1 hole.
This is some PJ Stock analysis right here.

This is almost as crazy as the game where Price fought Thomas. Craziest game since at least.

Mr.Green

:lol this is unreal.

Solo

No salt here, but when you guys lose your cool emotionally in a game that tells me you guys are done. The Sens know how to piss you guys off.

Another home game for the Sens and I can't see you guys coming back from a 3-1 hole.

Good thing we're in a 2-1 hole then. Also, it was the Sens losing their cool in Game 2. That's how quickly things can change.

CrankyJay

Banned
This is some PJ Stock analysis right here.

This is almost as crazy as the game where Price fought Thomas. Craziest game since at least.

I see this every damn year with the Sabres. A small and fast regular season team that plays well and then shits the bed in the playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I see this every damn year with the Sabres. A small and fast regular season team that plays well and then shits the bed in the playoffs.
What are you talking about? Habs beat the #1 & #2 seeds, took the Stanely Cup winners to game 7 minus their best forward and have dominated 5 of 6 periods prior to this game against Ottawa using that strategy. When they play their fast transition game, they can beat anybody. They fell into the physical trap tonight and got away from their game and they always lose when they do.

Solo

I'm not worried about this game having an effect on how we play in Game 4, but I AM worried that we could be in even bigger trouble personnel wise if Shanahan decides to suspend Bourque and/or Subban. On top of all our injuries, that could be a fatal blow.

calder

That's one thing I like about Wild fans. Even when they beat the Hawks at the Xcel Center, they're still pretty nice to you on the way out. :lol

Haha I've been to a few Jays games in Target Field, and yeah they're pretty pleasant. Even the heckling was pretty mellow and fun.

CrankyJay

Banned
What are you talking about? Habs beat the #1 & #2 seeds, took the Stanely Cup winners to game 7 minus their best forward and have dominated 5 of 6 periods prior to this game against Ottawa using that strategy. When they play their fast transition game, they can beat anybody. They fell into the physical trap tonight and got away from their game and they always lose when they do.

I'll check in next game.

Goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom