• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So instead of a PP we get a PK? yay. Wait, no.

Also, I sure wish the team would show up and support our goalies once in a while.

Socreges

Banned
Bieksas been awful.

What point of reference do you have for that?
Do you understand your own question? I watch a lot of hockey. That obviously allows me to compare. Wild fans, eg, always seem to know what's going on. You'll hear them if the refs miss an offside.

CCF23

Huge save by Schneider, though. If Jumbo scores there you'd be able to hear our collective backs snapping from China.

CCF23

My prediction to my girlfriend before the game is the Sharks would go up 2-0, the Canucks would make it 2-1, Sharks would make it 3-1, Canucks would make it 3-2 with four minutes or so left, spend the last four minutes attacking like fucking crazy and not score and lose 3-2.

We're halfway there.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
My prediction to my girlfriend before the game is the Sharks would go up 2-0, the Canucks would make it 2-1, Sharks would make it 3-1, Canucks would make it 3-2 with four minutes or so left, spend the last four minutes attacking like fucking crazy and not score and lose 3-2.

We're halfway there.

we need proof

get your girlfriend in here

Socreges

Banned
Unlike everyone else in here. Good for you, expert.
What does that even mean? You asked me what my point of reference is. I watch a lot of Hockey is my reference point.

Seemed witty I guess, though.

ie, don't ask dumb questions if you don't want the obvious answer

Smiley90

"In 78 regular-season games as a professional (all played this season), Pageau has nine goals. He scored seven in 69 games with Binghamton of the American Hockey League and two in nine games with the Senators.

His hat trick Sunday gave Pageau four goals in three Stanley Cup Playoff games, giving him the League-lead in that department."

Wow.

If Ottawa makes it far, he has the chance to score more goals these playoffs than COMBINED for his professional career. That's gotta be a first.

CCF23

Wow, 20 goals in 15 games. That's embarrassing for a team with as much firepower as Vancouver has. Vigneault needs to go.

900x900px-LL-8e2f7cc0_clint-eastwood-nodding.gif

"In 78 regular-season games as a professional (all played this season), Pageau has nine goals. He scored seven in 69 games with Binghamton of the American Hockey League and two in nine games with the Senators.

His hat trick Sunday gave Pageau four goals in three Stanley Cup Playoff games, giving him the League-lead in that department."

Wow.

Playoffs are fucking weird. There's always an unknown or lesser known that makes a name for himself.

This third period is setting up perfectly for my prediction. SJ scores on the power play, Vancouver gets one back late, pushes, falls short.

Can Torres lose his mind and kill Sestito and take a 5er or something? Please?

Montresor

That seems like a load of bullshit. Van had possession and could have killed off a load of time and they whistle it as an offside

Acid08

Banned
What does that even mean? You asked me what my point of reference is. I watch a lot of Hockey is my reference point.

Seemed witty I guess, though.

ie, don't ask dumb questions if you don't want the obvious answer
I don't trust your armchair analysis no matter how much hockey you watch. Especially when it's something as fickle as fan reactions.

Smiley90

This third period is setting up perfectly for my prediction. SJ scores on the power play, Vancouver gets one back late, pushes, falls short.

Are you a wizard?

Bad goal for Schneids, sadly. But it's still not his fault we're getting obliterated this series. We can't score for shit.

EDIT: OH COME THE FUCK ON NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom