• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
"In 78 regular-season games as a professional (all played this season), Pageau has nine goals. He scored seven in 69 games with Binghamton of the American Hockey League and two in nine games with the Senators.

His hat trick Sunday gave Pageau four goals in three Stanley Cup Playoff games, giving him the League-lead in that department."

Wow.

If Ottawa makes it far, he has the chance to score more goals these playoffs than COMBINED for his professional career. That's gotta be a first.

At the Beginning of the AHL training camp, they were thinking of sending him to the ECHL or to Quebec for an overager junior season. He made his way to the 4th line as the shutdown guy and the team's top PK guy as they wanted him to improve his defensive game, after the lockout ended and the injuries with the call ups, he started getting the top 6 minutes, hes been almost PPG for the 30 or games hes played in that top 6.

CCF23

This is why you don't start a goalie that hasn't played in 2+ weeks when goaltending isnt your issue.

See ya, AV.

calder

Wonder how weepy AV is going t be after this one.

He knows he's gone. Absolutely he's been told, you could tell last post game.

Montresor

Fucking over. Just wow

What a beautiful goal by Marleau... Fuck it's over just like that

But Ducks showed heart and came back from 4-1. Hopefully Nucks can do something

Merguson

Banned
Sorry Canucks_GAF.

ixVB4GZBDbjHB.gif

Cactus

Banned
I guess directing all my salt at Boston and Montreal has left me empty. I...only feel apathy watching the Canucks collapse.

HEY TABRIS. SOMEONE QUOTE THIS FOR HIM.

Your golden boys are cheapshotting! Clean team, eh?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA CANUCKS 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom