• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Man watching without a bunch of buddies ups the anxiety level by a huge amount.

Last time I do that these playoffs. I need beer + conversation to not be so freaked.

Marvie_3

Banned
The Schneider anxiety thing has definitely been out there a while.
Maybe that's why the Sedins are missing too. Some kind of shared ginger anxiety disorder.
Man watching without a bunch of buddies ups the anxiety level by a huge amount.

Last time I do that these playoffs. I need beer + conversation to not be so freaked.
Wow, so this is the first time you've watched a game without your stuffed animals by your side? I can understand why you'd be so nervous.

Montresor

Soooo:

*Subban jumps Turris and fights him and punches Turris when Turris is down
*Gorges shoots the puck at Turris on purpose near the end of the game
*Bourque elbows Conacher's head
*Prust forearms Conacher's head
*White slashed someone
*MacLean called a timeout with 17 seconds left in a 6-1 win

and on top of that

*Gryba has already been suspended for a headshot on Eller
*Prust called MacLean a bug-eyed fat walrus
*MacLean pretended to not know Eller=81 and Diaz=61
*Therrien is pissed at the aforementioned timeout near the end of game 3
*MacLean responds to Prust's walrus comment by accepting he's bug-eyed, accepting he's a walrus, but insisting he's husky and not fat

What else am I missing? I'm so fucking glad the Leafs aren't playing the Habs. Both teams would have humiliated each other. I wouldn't survive all of those stains on our teams' reputations. And I wouldn't survive the discussions in here either.

Quick

Banned
By his neck?

ibjZHxK0tZs5A3.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This is the first time it's ever happened and he put up with a lot of shit tonight. Refs lot a lot of cheap shit go on both sides which led to the FFA that happened in the 3rd. Good news for the Habs is the 4th game should be tightly reffed so they can get back to their game if Therrien can manage to get them under control again.

Therrien sucked for not being able to see that White was going to act like a fucking idiot in this game, I could see it coming at the end of the previous game. Plus he didn't manage to control his team, he acts like this is the WWF, even before this game started. And that bullshit about the time out is the cherry on top, if this is the kind of thing that pisses him off no wonder he has no control over his team. Probably jugging down a 40 oz right now.

Personally, this was the whole season's work thrown in the trash. I'm not even going to be looking forward to next season with a team that performed as they did tonight. I'm rooting for the Islanders for same shit Pittsburgh pulled off last year against the Flyers.

There's nothing in this team left worth respect except Budaj, Galchenyuck and Eller.

Soooo:

*Subban jumps Turris and fights him and punches Turris when Turris is down
*Gorges shoots the puck at Turris on purpose near the end of the game
*Bourque elbows Conacher's head
*Prust forearms Conacher's head
*White slashed someone
*MacLean called a timeout with 17 seconds left in a 6-1 win

and on top of that

*Gryba has already been suspended for a headshot on Eller
*Prust called MacLean a bug-eyed fat walrus
*MacLean pretended to not know Eller=81 and Diaz=61
*Therrien is pissed at the aforementioned timeout near the end of game 3
*MacLean responds to Prust's walrus comment by accepting he's bug-eyed, accepting he's a walrus, but insisting he's husky and not fat

What else am I missing? I'm so fucking glad the Leafs aren't playing the Habs. Both teams would have humiliated each other. I wouldn't survive all of those stains on our teams' reputations. And I wouldn't survive the discussions in here either.

I would give Carlyle the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't lose his cool.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We need goals.

Luongo has been fine too...

Yep.

Sedins are a complete no-show again. We can't rely on Beastmode Kesler for an entire series, we can be happy if he shows up for a single period. (which would be good enough if the rest of the team didn't suck so much, honestly)

The best thing to come out of this season are probably Tanev&Corrado as great D-prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom