• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Why do I have this uncanny feeling of deja vu right now?
Amazingly enough the Leafs may actually outlast every other Canadian team in the NHL this season apart from the Senators.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I would call all of his dives awful moves.

At least dives don't hurt anyone. Punching someone in the face with the butt-end of your stick is despicable.

Amazingly enough the Leafs may actually outlast every other Canadian team in the NHL this season apart from the Senators.

"every other team except not every other team"? :p

Mii

Banned
I don't remember the last time a team melted down this badly against the Sharks in the playoffs. Perhaps never.

Samyy

The beautiful thing about the Leafs is you never know, they might suck some ass one game play beautiful another, crapshoot I say

Cake Boss

Banned
Canucks, Habs.

iXg1U5eKKKCie.gif

UberTag

The beautiful thing about the Leafs is you never know, they might suck some ass one game play beautiful another, crapshoot I say
Bruins aren't much different there. Main reason why this best-of-5 series is still completely up for grabs.

Smiley90

I gotta gif Henrik's bonehead-punch and AV's "If this gum were titanium I'd still be chewing it" madface after the game's over. Maybe Schneids, too.

Montresor

Penalty shot for Kassian guaranteed.

Unless it's not reviewable? The replay clearly showed that Desjardins gloved the puck in the crease.

CCF23

The podcast is gonna be interesting.

I really don't think any Canuck fans will be salty. I was confident before the series, but after game 2, I knew where this was headed, as did every other level headed Canucks fan, I'm sure.

We're all ready for AV to be fired and changes to be made. It might even be better this way. The worse we lose, the more Gillis (or whoever is GM) will have to look at major changes.

Smiley90

LOL what a fucking bullshit call by the Refs. I don't even fucking care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom