• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC

Banned
Hey, hey, San Jose:

XW9wZgy.gif

CCF23

Stoked we ended up with the Sharks. Against LA or STL I think it would've been a 7 game toss up. Against the Sharks I think the Canucks take it in 5. REALLY like the matchup. Think the Twins, Kesler, and Roy will feast on that D.

Niemi will have to be the better goalie by FAR for the Sharks to stand a chance, in my eyes.

Blues/Kings is going to be a fucking WAR.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Looking forward to sending the Shorks packing YET AGAIN in this, the year of our Lord 2013.

All other teams in the SCF playoffs can get fucked, as per the usual

I'm also looking forward to St Louis and LA beating the shit out of each other, good times a-coming!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Heretic, If you're looking for good sportsmanship, crack open a Highlights and read some Goofus and Gallant.

GO CANUCKS GO

Acid08

Banned
Looking forward to sending the Shorks packing YET AGAIN in this, the year of our Lord 2013.

All other teams in the SCF playoffs can get fucked, as per the usual

I'm also looking forward to St Louis and LA beating the shit out of each other, good times a-coming!
Bring it fucker typing this with my dick get fucked

CCF23

It isn't THAT bad...

and I'm in for three as well once number two comes out on 9/15/2054.

Yeah, we're gonna have to record three and then get it out at least around game 1 of most series, otherwise a "playoff preview" podcast isn't worth shit.

We still recording sometime tomorrow?

pringles

Nice to see us make the playoffs after everyone talking shit all year about how we were finally going to miss.

1st round exit is likely, but the Ducks aren't unbeatable and the way the team has been playing lately they won't get run over by anyone except maybe Pittsburgh/Chicago. Goddam Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Howard and Franzen were clutch down the stretch, and everyone else was stepping up too.

Also Babcock is exactly right in his comment "We don't get Dekeyser, we don't make the playoffs". Fucking hell he's been good.

Bring it on Anaheim. 2009 series is still possibly the best playoff series I've seen, hoping for another one like that.

neoemonk

While I'm happy the Red Wings were able to keep the streak going by putting together their first good run of the season, I'm upset by all the people saying the Red Wings have never missed the playoffs in their lifetime.

Feeling old.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh, Minnesotaaaa...

z1kD3ds.gif

the fuck is wrong with you.

Thread title is a disaster.

We'll make sure to polish the stanchions for you, Sharks.

Did totally not notice a new thread came up, being away all night and all that.

TUSR

Banned
the fuck is wrong with you.

Thread title is a disaster.

We'll make sure to polish the stanchions for you, Sharks.

Did totally not notice a new thread came up, being away all night and all that.
Were you with soc's Ex's bf all night?

Ps: that rabbit is creepy as fuck

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Were you with soc's Ex's bf all night?

Ps: that rabbit is creepy as fuck

no, that's next weekend. I've been told he's a d-bag though. Doesn't bode well for Soc. Apparently my boss isn't coming anymore, so I can get even more drunk on the department's bill than I already could've.

and yes, that rabbit is stuff of nightmares. or regular dreams, if your name is zedge.

TUSR

Banned
no, that's next weekend. I've been told he's a d-bag though. Doesn't bode well for Soc. Apparently my boss isn't coming anymore, so I can get even more drunk on the department's bill than I already could've.

and yes, that rabbit is stuff of nightmares. or regular dreams, if your name is zedge.

Haha I wonder what soc is like? Maybe he was too soft.

That creepy thread in OT has about half a page of Easter bunnies...

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Alright Sharks, let's do this !

RE_2011_05_25T050910Z_01_VAN35_RTRMDNP_3_NHL.jpg

Sharks have beaten us quite handily every single time we met this year, so this is going to be a tough series. I also hope Torres doesn't destroy a Canucks player... c'mon Torres, you used to be one of us !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom