• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
bah if you need me, i'll be in my salt mine....

pick up the slack for me, kavey!

iGzh1NOoST8Gh.gif

Salt mine is that way.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
wallaceshawn.jpg

Never go against a Bruin when face-offs are on the line!

Oh come on, we haven't been that bad. It was one of about 3 periods this series where we've actually been the better team.

Granted it means nothing if we can't score..

OK, Sammy, Smith, and a few others suck, and maybe Howard, maybe Cleary... But at least the crowd is energetic!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Oh come on, we haven't been that bad. It was one of about 3 periods this series where we've actually been the better team.

Granted it means nothing if we can't score..
The next goal is so big. With all that pressure the Wings had and not scoring, to let one up would just deflate them.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nice to see the NBC guys giving Ericsson his due. The guy is good.

Reminds me of the time nearly every Wings fan on here tried to convince me he was terrible.

MacAttack

Just catching up...

Bruins playing a great game.

Jagr forechecking and it leads to a goal? Are you kidding me?

Ference came out on fire in the first and played particularly well.

Lucic is hitting.

Paille making Reimer look average.

Theres so much more I could go on about....

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Rask has got to be so mad at Seidenberg right now :lol. Makes huge saves, Seidenberg just stands around like a pylon and lets Kessel score.

iuPVbG6FPzKDp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom