• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Refs gonna put away the whistles for these last few minutes.

edit: This is kinda BS, so essentially they get a timeout.

This is the Wings team we know and love, the one that can't score to save their lives!!!!!!!!!

We aren't scoring anymore this series, we'll get shutout this game and next. Then maybe you know we can buyout Sammy and NOT resign Cleary. But I know the opposite of both will happen, love this team so much!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Babcock should start the 3rd with these lines...

Z/Pav/Mule
Nyquist/Flip/Brunner
Cleary/Andersson/Sammy
Eaves/Emmerton/Bertuzzi

They are wasting 2 snipers/shooters with a grinder right now. Goose and Brunner need a playmaker like Flip to set them up. Then your 3rd line is a bit grittier.

Babcock should start the 3rd with these lines...

Z/Pav/Mule
Nyquist/Flip/Brunner
Cleary/Andersson/Sammy
Eaves/Emmerton/Bertuzzi

They are wasting 2 snipers/shooters with a grinder right now. Goose and Brunner need a playmaker like Flip to set them up. Then your 3rd line is a bit grittier.

Yeah right, Sammy and Cleary will continue their "dominance" in the top 6 for the next period

Sanjuro

HORTON with the dagger on Reimer!!!!

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, that's more like it. Hopefully this means the team has gotten their head all the way out of their ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom