• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Kave told me he was wearing several layers of boxers tonight. Once he soils himself, which he undoubtedly did on that goal, he removes the bottom pair.

Sanjuro

YESSSS. Horton!

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

There it is!

This game is pretty fun. Wings look alright, playing with more energy than in Game 3.
Right about now Howard has to step his game up, if he allows another before we can tie it up, game over.

Was totally kidding. It was legit. But Kronwall being Kronwall it's a thing to say that anything he does is shitty.

What happened to Tarasenko this season? He was primed to be a rookie of the year candidate...

Concussion early on. Missed a good portion of the regular season. Never quite picked up the pace he had prior to his concussion.

Also played a lot of KHL this year, thrust into North American hockey and culture, Hitchcock probably isn't the ideal coach to maximize his offensive output. Lots of factors.

Was totally kidding. It was legit. But Kronwall being Kronwall it's a thing to say that anything he does is shitty.

Honestly, that hit is the only thing good about this game, boy do we suck something fierce...... and Sammy, he just plain out blows, Bert who has a bad back is playing 10x better then him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom