• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Cake Boss sent me a gif that he got off twitter that shows what really happened

is0tTtNhrthfo.gif

iQsnAfNpaXbxx.gif

Schneider has a bounce back game tonight. Not saying he'll shut us out but I bet he'll be better.

I hope the Sharks remember Detroit from 2011. Being up 3-0 means nothing. Get that 4th win.

Well he couldn't be worse. I have no faith we'll sweep, and certainly remember what Detroit did to us and how it affected us as a result, but for some reason going up against Schneider just seems like the better odds of a win than Luongo.

Socreges

Banned

Socreges

Banned
Well he couldn't be worse. I have no faith we'll sweep, and certainly remember what Detroit did to us and how it affected us as a result, but for some reason going up against Schneider just seems like the better odds of a win than Luongo.
When Schneider is on his game, which is 95% of the time, he is the better goaltender. More consistent. Luongo will make spectacular saves, but Schneider is more sound positionally and doesn't commit as hard as Luongo which, over the past few seasons, has meant that he's been more valuable to this team.

Obviously the reality might be that Schneider isn't on his game right now, whereas Lou has been stellar. *shrug*

The series is over anyhow. In my mind it ended Friday night when they let the Sharks tie it up to go into OT. Sharks are too good at home and the Canucks needed a home win of their own. I just hope that they don't tease a loss out tonight. If you're going to get swept, please get it over with early.

Acid08

Banned
McLellan was quoted after Game 3 saying that he would make sure the players remembered 2011. I like that, make sure they don't take their foot off the gas.

Montresor

What the fuck?

Imagine if the Leafs win too. Add a tip to that shit and I'm going deep into a hooker.

Mostly kidding about that. But sometimes you drive a client to the ACC and that client would rather spend the entirety of the game in the luxury box instead of sitting in their season's seats. And so they give those season's seats to their driver.

UberTag

It seems like every series (except for Vancouver and San Jose) is destined to get tied 2-2... Or at least I hope so... since the Leafs are down right now.
Keep thinking like that. I enjoy crushing disappointment.
(Actually, considering your set up for tomorrow night's game you should be thrilled even if the Leafs get demolished.)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Whoa Weekes, get the fuck out with your reason and logic. As a note to this entire bullshit scenario Stock, and Healy have created, Subban was wearing Patches sandals during his interviews the day after that exchange.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As I prepare to take off in a few minutes, who y'all got for the MVP of today's game aka who's gonna lose their teeth?

Solo

As I prepare to take off in a few minutes, who y'all got for the MVP of today's game aka who's gonna lose their teeth?

Pernell Karl Subban gonna atone for Game 3 with all dat Norris nom juice flowing through his veins. I'm calling a PP goal for him.

Red_Man

Subban is definitely due for a goal. I'm expecting him to step up big time in this game, he always does in the biggest games.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched RDS, are they appropriately calling out DD yet?

He seems to be flying under the radar because of Price, and the whole team's antics last game.

Red_Man

I haven't watched RDS, are they appropriately calling out DD yet?

He seems to be flying under the radar because of Price, and the whole team's antics last game.
Therrien called him out after last game, said he needs to keep skating and moving his feet, and get some hustle in his game more or less. Doubt it makes any difference.

Red_Man

Why Therrien doesn't use PK on the #1 PK unit is beyond me, it was one of the best PK units last year when he played most of the minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom