• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
I'm guessing tonight will be

Patches-DD-Bourque
Ryder-Pleks-Moen
Prust-AGally-BGally
Dumont-Halpern-Armstrong

This is what I'd rather see though

Patches-Pleks-Prust
Bourque-AGally-BGally
DD-Dumont-Ryder
Moen-Halpern-Armstrong

Time to boot up NHL 13.

Cake Boss

Banned
Sens lineup tonight.

Pageau- Pageau- Pageau
Pageau- Pageau- Pageau
Pageau- Pageau- Pageau
Pageau- Pageau- Pageau

Pageau- Pageau
Pageau- Pageau
Pageau- Pageau

Anderson.

Geau Sens Geau!

No salt tonight from me, I'll be spreading it around at SBP tonight, presumably around a majority of hab fans if we are to go by game 3. In fact, I think I may be the only sens fan at the game.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I expect Prust to challenge Gryba to a fight, I don't see why he'd turn that down considering the size advantage. Hopefully Moen doesn't challenge him first as he'd just get wrecked probably.

I don't even know what to expect for the rest of the game though...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tonight I begin drifting away from you my salty friends.

Baseball season starts tonight, and even worse I have another game tomorrow at 9pm so I'll miss pretty much the entire third period. :(

Cake Boss

Banned
Tonight I begin drifting away from you my salty friends.

Baseball season starts tonight, and even worse I have another game tomorrow at 9pm so I'll miss pretty much the entire third period. :(

iyEv1GCv7HNnA.gif

I expect Prust to challenge Gryba to a fight, I don't see why he'd turn that down considering the size advantage. Hopefully Moen doesn't challenge him first as he'd just get wrecked probably.

I'd impressed to see that considering Prust has been running away from Neil all series but has no problem cheap shotting Conacher from behind.

Gryba is 6'4 214lbs, I'd like to see anyone try take him on actually.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'd impressed to see that considering Prust has been running away from Neil all series but has no problem cheap shotting Conacher from behind.

To be honest, they both wussed out last game.

Solo

I don't even know what to expect for the rest of the game though...

I don't think Prust will do that. He's injured and Therrien will have told them to knock that shit off. All I see from the Habs tonight on the physical end is hitting. No fights or axe swings with the sticks. Play disciplined, play fast.

Alucard

Banned
Gonna be an interesting one for the Pens tonight. Either they get their shit together, or the Isles embarrass them yet again, and the entire Pittsburgh fanbase weeps for another year.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

He's been running from Neil? :lol

I remember him challenging Neil to a fight last game, and Neil turning him down actually. Prust has fought Fraser Mclaren, and Milan Lucic to his season, and I doubt Gryba is a better fighter than either of them.

I understand you want to stand up for your guy, but at least know what you're talking about first.

Solo

Prust's shoulder is busted. He shouldn't be fighting until it's fully healed next season anyways. He's too important to the team to lose him for the playoffs over something as dumb as a fight.

TheExodu5

Banned
Welp, if I get banned for that post in the cat topic, I'll see y'all later. :lol

If you think you'll get banned for a post just delete it.

And yeah, you may very well be banned for that. Just make the post more respectful and attack what he's doing, not him personally. I've made rash posts and have been banned for it. It's not worth it.

If you think you'll get banned for a post just delete it.

And yeah, you may very well be banned for that. Just make the post more respectful and attack what he's doing, not him personally. I've made rash posts and have been banned for it. It's not worth it.

Doubt it'd be anything long and he's a dumbass. Worst case I focus on finals a bit more.

Cake Boss

Banned
He's been running from Neil? :lol

I remember him challenging Neil to a fight last game, and Neil turning him down actually. Prust has fought Fraser Mclaren, and Milan Lucic to his season, and I doubt Gryba is a better fighter than either of them.

I understand you want to stand up for your guy, but at least know what you're talking about first.

I suggest you do the same thing as well.

Yeah Prust challenged Neil, when the score was 3-1 in the 3rd period.

Why would Neil fight there when his team is up by 2 goals and let Prust try to get some momentum for his team?

Cat topic? It there anything in a cat thread worth getting banned for?

Someone admitted to throwing their cat out and lying to their wife about what happened to the cat because it kept breaking things in the night.

At least it didn't snore like our boxers do. You are silent until I try to go to sleep and then it's fucking chainsaw snoring time. You're not even asleep, fuck you.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I suggest you do the same thing as well.

Yeah Prust challenged Neil, when the score was 3-1 in the 3rd period.

Why would Neil fight there when his team is up by 2 goals and let Prust try to get some momentum for his team?

I didn't say Neil had to fight him, where in my post does it say that, I know why he turned him down.

Someone admitted to throwing their cat out and lying to their wife about what happened to the cat because it kept breaking things in the night.

At least it didn't snore like our boxers do. You are silent until I try to go to sleep and then it's fucking chainsaw snoring time. You're not even asleep, fuck you.

Damn. Not a cat fan, but you should at least give it a home/shelter. Then lie to your wife.

I didn't say Neil had to fight him, where in my post does it say that, I know why he turned him down.

I believe Neil challenged when the score was tied, he had no interest in fighting when we were ahead.

Surprised to hear Prust fights, this is the Prust I've been seeing this series:

i5BCykClv85DQ.gif

Of course this is after Neil, Kassian etc. were ejected from the game.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I believe Neil challenged when the score was tied, he had no interest in fighting when we were ahead.

Surprised to hear Prust fights, this is the Prust I've been seeing this series:

http://i.minus.com/i5BCykClv85DQ.gif[IMG]

Of course this is after Neil, Kassian etc. were ejected from the game.[/QUOTE]

Same role that Neil plays. Unfortunately for him, he's the guy who has to stand up to the big boys too because we don't have a Kassian or Orr.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

This disgusts me.

bardia

Dear Acid,

Please put the Canucks out of their misery and suffering tonight.

Sincerely,

All Canucks fans who want change.

subban announced as norris finalist. Not good since he might get a boosted out of that :/

Why are they announcing this in the middle of playoffs anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom