• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok there Habris, keep reaching for those straws.

He took him out because he said there wasnt much compete from him in that game, he just stood there like a Sedin and took the abuse with no fight back, he could have at least 2 hand slashed him like White did in Game 3.

You can have Tender in July if you like him so much.

So the guy had no compete but played 17 minutes and was there on the final minute on the ice?

Yeah, ok. And now you're wishing for Lats to do the same thing White did, which you called a dirty shameless move. Wow. Habris is a good nickname, yeah. But you're the one being retarded here.

Oh and your favorite informer from RDS just said that the NHL acknowledged there was a referring mistake on the faceoff that led directly to the first goal. Just keeping you posted.

Smash88

Banned
Tabris =
50954247.gif

Habs = Canadiens

Foreign Jackass = Habs fan

Habris.

LOL. Thank you.

Still confused by the weird pencil looking thing, but I get the gist of it. :D

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ok there Habris, keep reaching for those straws.

He took him out because he said there wasnt much compete from him in that game, he just stood there like a Sedin and took the abuse with no fight back, he could have at least 2 hand slashed him like White did in Game 3.

You can have Tender in July if you like him so much.

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-2.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
So the guy had no compete but played 17 minutes and was there on the final minute on the ice?

Yeah, ok. And now you're wishing for Lats to do the same thing White did, which you called a dirty shameless move. Wow. Habris is a good nickname, yeah. But you're the one being retarded here.

Oh and your favorite informer from RDS just said that the NHL acknowledged there was a referring mistake on the faceoff that led directly to the first goal. Just keeping you posted.

jWsLfNOPHhBAF.jpg

Tabris

CONTINUE THROWING THAT GOOD KARMA OUT THERE INTO THE WORLD!!

I BELIEVE IN YOU!! (Please Nucks fans, let me change this pronoun to WE)

RC

Banned
Is this actually happening!?!?! Respect your motherfucking Edlers! For love of all that's holy, hold onto this lead.

UberTag

We are witnessing the start of the greatest comeback in NHL playoff history right here, folks.
(Or at least the greatest since the Flyers came back from 0-3 against my Bruins in 2010).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom