• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
fleuryLOL.gif

LolOfYQ.gif

Smash88

Banned
What are Canuck fans doing right now?

I feel bad for them, they are about to get sweeped in the first round.

I assume a lot of drinking is going on.

By the way, Paul McLean took out Guillaume Latendresse from his lineup because he wouldn't fight with Ryan White at the end of game 2.

Way to treat a guy who's had multiple concussions.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I expect an uninspired push, followed by a disheartening 3-1 goal.

Edit: But a 5-1 or 5-2 loss is not out of the question.

I expect a dominating sequence between minutes 3 and 8, followed by an overconfident rush, a 3-1 goal for the Sharks, then us taking a penalty shortly after, the Sharks going up 4-1 right away on that PP and then... fuck all.

Smiley90

I expect a dominating sequence between minutes 3 and 8, followed by an overconfident rush, a 3-1 goal for the Sharks, then us taking a penalty shortly after, the Sharks going up 4-1 right away on that PP and then... fuck all.

There's the dominating sequence... now waiting for an overconfident rush&takeaway-goal for the sharks.

EDIT: HOly shit how did Daniel miss that -facepalm- typical.

Ra\/en

Lol. I'll go with that. Let's see what happens.

Cake Boss

Banned
By the way, Paul McLean took out Guillaume Latendresse from his lineup because he wouldn't fight with Ryan White at the end of game 2.

Ok there Habris, keep reaching for those straws.

He took him out because he said there wasnt much compete from him in that game, he just stood there like a Sedin and took the abuse with no fight back, he could have at least 2 hand slashed him like White did in Game 3.

You can have Tender in July if you like him so much.

Marvie_3

Banned

He took him out because he said there wasnt much compete from him in that game, he just stood there like a Sedin and took the abuse with no fight back, he could have at least 2 hand slashed him like White did in Game 3.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yes what an awful coach MacLean is ....

He took Lats out because he showed no passion, took abuse Ryan White's abuse and did nothing.

Yes he has the concussion history but we don't need that right now.

Smiley90

Classic Cakeboss :lol

Quick

Banned

Holy fuck.

ibdJoemMX9kT8t.gif

:lol :lol

lol

sogood.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom