• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
canadian-standoff.jpg
What the fuck did you just call me?

Mr.Green

Was out tonight. Couldn't share my salt with you guys.

This one is hard to swallow but what you gonna do? I guess you could call that karma for all the bullshit they got away with in game 3.

Now you gotta take it one game at a time and all the fucking clichés you can think of.

Hold on a sec.

FUCK!

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!

*clears throat*

Where was I?

Oh well... GG Sens-GAF.

Quick

Banned
Okay, lamaroo, you win. I edited that Simpsons gif.

First time I got to edit with After Effects.

Cheated a little, though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Missed this the first time, I laughed then I choked back a sob at the realization I couldn't off the top of my head easily think of three Canadian goalies better than Reimer.

Luongo, Brodeur, Fl-ahahahahahano, Bernier, Price, Crawford, Emery, the list goes on.

EDIT: That save goes out to Burrows

Game 5: just don't get embarrassed

Offseason: Get Eller healthy again, move DD if you can, buyout Kaberle, let Ryder walk, get bigger, get tougher, build around the Eller-AGally-BGally-Prust-Patches-Pleks-Bourque-Subban-Emelin-Diaz-Price core, put the captaincy on Prust. Come back even better next year.
Prust is good at what he does, but he ain't a captain, man.

He should have known he wasn't helping his team by playing tonight. He costs us the second goal and here we are.

Future captain is Gallagher or Subban. Until then, we stick with Gionta until he leaves next year.

P.S. We will get embarassed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
TAKE AAAALL THE PENALTIES

Powerplay-opporunities for the Sharks: 22 (most of all teams)
Powerplay-opportuities for the Canucks: 9 (least of all teams)

good shit.

Seriously, the reffing in this sport is not getting better. It's getting worse and worse. I'm sure Ottawa fans are happy right now, and we would be if it was 3-1 for us, but trust me, people. You will get fucked in the end by this reffing. You win now, it doesn't matter. You'll get fucked.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't wanna go back to the GCL stream for best quality, so here's a rough version, hope that works:

ibhboInpoIphUN.gif
I am choking just watching that. Choking on laughter.

A pylon there could have put up more resistance than he did. What the hell are you guys going to do? Are you deliberately proving Tabris correct?

@Habs GAF, I thought you had the game. I stopped at 2-1 and you guys still shit the bed? It was 2-0 at one point! What is Therrien doing?!

Lol GG canucks.
we may join in game 5... :'(

robox

the canorks could come back
but they won't
instead they'll spend half the period shorthanded
and that's including the pp goals

Seriously, the reffing in this sport is not getting better. It's getting worse and worse. I'm sure Ottawa fans are happy right now, and we would be if it was 3-1 for us, but trust me, people. You will get fucked in the end by this reffing. You win now, it doesn't matter. You'll get fucked.

The thing is nobody cares unless it happens to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom