• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Seems about right that it'd end with a call like that, and then Schneider allowing a poor rebound.

That looked like a good check by Daniel but I guess Brauns momentum carried him into the boards awkwardly.

Quick

Banned
Guess it's about that time...

ibafJ9Hh0d3SDv.gif

snack

Sharks dominated on the PP against us.

They were the better team this series. Good game SJ!

Now I'm cheering on the Sens!
GOGOGO OTTAWA

This team was pretty meh during the season, but man this series they really played like a team and our top players came through and performed. I'm pretty proud of our team. I thought we were in trouble when Havlat went out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Over/Under on how many hours it takes for AV to get fired.

Also I hope the Sharks win the Cup now, to keep the annual "Canucks losing against the Cup winner" streak going and extend it to 4.

This team was pretty meh during the season, but man this series they really played like a team and our top players came through and performed. I'm pretty proud of our team. I thought we were in trouble when Havlat went out.
I think you shouldn't count on Havlat being on your team, ever. He's in my keepers and I swear he's always injured.

Ill admit as a Sharks fan I feel some empathy towards Canucks fans. I mean, they've only endured even more misery than us......

But still......SWEEP!

GL next year Canucks.

Wingels bleeds to give the Sharks a 4:00 pp.
Wingels gets crosschecked to give the Sharks a 2:00 pp, where the Sharks tie the game late.
Wingels gets boarded in overtime to give the Sharks a 2:00 pp, where the Sharks scored the overtime winner.

MVP of the series:

calder

Also I hope the Sharks win the Cup now, to keep the annual "Canucks losing against the Cup winner" streak going and extend it to 4.

Wouldn't be shocked if AV's cab to the airport stops halfway and the driver turns around and hands him a phone.

UberTag

I'd actually be thrilled with the Sharks winning the Cup.
Thornton needs to win one sooner or later.
Not as thrilled as Boston winning but they'd be a nice consolation prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom