• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted yet? No idea from when it is. (tonight?)

hagelin_stepan_tictac_goal.gif

2 things:

a) Amazing play by the Rangers, poor Nr 38 on the caps.

b) fucking LOL at Ovi casually sliding into the frame at the end. ROFL.

Wow/

Acid08

Banned
Check him out at the very beginning in the top of this gif:

rangers4.gif

He slides this casually during the ENTIRE sequence LOL

EDIT: It looks like he lagged out in EASHL and just kept sliding LOL.
What the fuuuuuuuck :lol

Basically a power play for the other team when Ovi is in the D zone.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm fucking pounding my fist on the desk and laughing my ass off at that Ovi backcheck.

He's seriously going the speed of someone at a rec skate session.

I can't stop laughing at it either :lol. I just can't understand wtf he was thinking or doing on the ice there. I mean, seriously. That's Kostitsyn-levels bad there, and Kostitsy at least took strides! Ovi is just... I don't know! I can't stop laughing lolololol

Cat Party

Now we just need gifs of Ovi casually gliding by other disasters.

EDIT:
In Ovi's defense, his man was the guy on the point. It's the other two Caps in the top left of the gif who blew their coverage.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Check him out at the very beginning in the top of this gif:

rangers4.gif

He slides this casually during the ENTIRE sequence LOL

EDIT: It looks like he lagged out in EASHL and just kept sliding LOL.

LOL I didn't even notice this during the game or in any of the replays. That's amazing. Oh man.

Hoo that was a good laugh before bed.

CCF23

Holy fuck I stared at that gif forever not realizing what was so hilarious until I saw it. He literally doesn't even FLINCH. It's amazing.

CCF23

Isles would be an interesting destination for Luongo, but there's no way they take on another lifetime goalie contract while DP is still on the books.

Podcast.

pringles

ugh, heartbreaker. that 5min PP has to be the turning point of the series.

the dekeyser injury is killing them. lashoff is absolute trash. babcock is sniffing glue if he plays him again.

all 5 rookies looked stupid on the OT goal. sigh.

hopefully they can come out with a strong effort friday at home and stretch this thing to 7.
Yep just watched the game and after that 5 minute PP(worst PP in the history of organized hockey) I just knew we were losing the game. Can't believe we weren't able to make it 3-1. Terrible luck with 2 or 3 posts this game also.

Rookies looked bad in OT but Nyquist line was our best one all game. That's the gamble with those guys. I'm not sure I would bother throwing in Cola/White for Game 6. We played well enough to win this one despite Lashoff.

Montresor

I'm proud of the Leafs. Work is going to fucking suck today, I'm still a dejected, but I'm proud of what they've done so far this year.

Win game 5 and all is forgiven. I could live with losing in 6 at home with dignity to an elite team like Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom