• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't even know what you're trying to say. The Leafs had bad possession numbers because Carlyle kept playing bad possession players (Kostka, Orr, McLaren, Fraser, Holzer).

Once those players stopped seeing icetime (and Gardiner was finally given a chance), they destroyed the Bruins in fenwick/scoring chances/pretty much every measurable category

Except the one that counts.

Also, dat sample size.

Can we stop talking about whether or not she was glaring at whatsherface? Either talk about how hot they are or go back listing reasons why and how the Leafs can take the series

Socreges

Banned
Apparently someone made a rude comment and they looked at each other.. rolled eyes.

Probably a comment about Phaneuf or Reimer.. or both.
Can we stop talking about whether or not she was glaring at whatsherface? Either talk about how hot they are or go back listing reasons why and how the Leafs can take the series
- Rude comment about Reimer
- Lady Reimer looks back in disgust
- Lady Reimer, wanting to shift blame, gives Lady Phaneuf dirty look
- Lady Phaneuf, upset by dirty look, returns with rolling eyes and dirty look
- Ladies realize they were caught on camera, take to twitter
- Lady Reimer recites 10 rosaries, repents sins

UberTag

Clearly Lady Reimer was cheesed at Lady Phaneuf's Top 10 placing on the Maxim Top 100 when she is clearly more attractive.

Guys guys, no need to fight.

Both of your teams equally suck :p

Whatevs, our coaches aren't bug eyed fat walruses.

Sounds like a damn Shakespeare play.

Fei

Just going to leave this here..

BJx1PsPCMAE2S77.jpg:large

Solo

Can someone explain to me how Budaj has never played a playoff game? I mean, he was the starter in Colorado back when they were still good, no?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Peter Budaj is awesome because of his affinity for all things Ned Flanders...

Budaj-Montreal-Masks-3.jpg
He doesn't know who Ned Flanders is or watch the Simpsons. He's really religious so his goalie coach in Colorado started calling him Ned Flanders which is why he had it painted on. Pretty lame.

Solo

Pretty sad. Patches is hurting, but as far as I know Pleks isn't.

edit: AGally is with Halpern and Moen

You know what? I actually like this. Halpern has been great since coming in and set AGally up great on his goal, and maybe AGally can spark Moen.

UberTag

Can someone explain to me how Budaj has never played a playoff game? I mean, he was the starter in Colorado back when they were still good, no?
Pretty sure he was backing up Jose Theodore and Craig Anderson the three times he made the playoffs with the Avs.

He doesn't know who Ned Flanders is or watch the Simpsons. He's really religious so his goalie coach in Colorado started calling him Ned Flanders which is why he had it painted on. Pretty lame.
That is lame. Even if he didn't know who Flanders was when he inherited the nickname, you'd think he'd have sought the show out since then.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Desharnais : 0 shots up until game 4 given top line minutes

Galchenyuk : 3 points, scores goal scorers goal on bottom minutes, given Moen as a line mate

I love you Therrien, but figure your shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom