• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won the cup!

AthleticCup.jpg

Sid Seixeiro ‏@Sid_Seixeiro 50s

RT @ShelAlexander: There's a dude at EA Sports right now that is adding that Grabovski move to next years NHL game #GangsterMove #Leafs

Family emergency came up where I have to drive an hour away and then an hour back here shortly so I'm going to miss the game.

Hoping they can pull it off but I still believe the Ducks are gonna put it away, maybe they can prove me wrong here. Anyways, if that happens and I don't get home until late, good series Heretic and Dastardly, it has been a pleasure and no salt from me.

Good series regardless. Hope your family is OK.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I was trying to recall the last time the Bruins won a series in five games and I just couldn't remember one.

23 fucking years ago.

neoemonk

I don't know how the rest of the fan base feels but I think Detroit has done a hell of a lot better than they did last year in the playoffs. Still hoping we can push this to seven of course but I won't be pissed if we lose this series like I was last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom