• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
My thoughts on tonight's game.

4520304_ffce55acde29b0a5e3177bdbb8efa51f_zps5a3ff5c7.jpg

MacAttack

Carlos Arredondo aka Cowboy Hat Guy from the Marathon will be taking part in the Bruins pre-game festivities. Expect another loud ovation and hype crowd to start the game.

Futureman

is there some way to watch the games through an app on a tablet? I have Comcast cable and Android phone and tablet (GS4 and Tab 2 10.1) on AT&T network.

Manics™ ‏@ManicsFromGAF 6m

I'll be 44 years old this year. I've faced many Leafs elimination games. My body and mind are ready.

Manics is 43, holy shit

Manics™ ‏@ManicsFromGAF 6m

I'll be 44 years old this year. I've faced many Leafs elimination games. My body and mind are ready.

Manics is 43, holy shit

When I think of a guy that beats his wife, I don't think of a young, optimistic thirty something. I think of an old, downtrodden man who posts as a 14 year old bee loving boy on an internet forum. So it makes sense

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
7:00 is too friggin' early for playoff games. 7:30 start should be mandatory.

Hopefully there will be more of this series for you to catch on Sunday. =)

I'm hoping for it. I'll be probably free to watch it Sunday too. I have caught way more Western conference games this Yoffs because the games are late as fuck and I'm mainly free much later at night.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm confused, was Prust anything special when he was on the Rangers, or did he just find his place when he went to the Habs?

Prust was fucking great for us, if that's what you're asking. We loved the guy, and Tortorella has said in interviews a few times this year that they really underestimated just how much they would miss him.

If we had the chance to go back and change one thing from last offseason, it would be not re-signing Prust.

Prust was fucking great for us, if that's what you're asking. We loved the guy, and Tortorella has said in interviews a few times this year that they really underestimated just how much they would miss him.

If we had the chance to go back and change one thing from last offseason, it would be not re-signing Prust.

Interesting, I had no idea. I just thought he was some grinder that turned into a star when he got on the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom